Toy Chico - Finding out you're pregnant

(A/N) Okay, sorry it took a few days, but everything has gone to the dogs here. But I'll try to keep on top of this from now on. Also, this story has gotten 1.6k reads now! Thank you all so much for the support! Now, as usual, I don't own the characters or artwork! Enjoy!

It was maybe 9 months after you got together with TC and things were going so well. You'd reconnected with some of your friends outside of work and TC had leaned how to use makeup to hide his very rosy cheeks so you could take pictures together now. Every once in a while in your days off, you would take TC out for a night on the town, so you had a lot of fun these days. It was one of your days off and you were out with your friends having lunch, but something didn't feel right. You'd been feeling a little nauseous earlier in the day, but it had died down and you thought nothing of it, but now it was coming up again. You didn't say anything because it was hard to get people together like this, but it was still distracting you.

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look too well. Not trying to be rude or anything." You laughed at her back-pedalling and shook your head.

"I think I've been eating something that doesn't agree with me since I haven't been feeling 100% lately. I'm okay though, thanks. I'll just order my favourite, maybe that'll help." They all kind of laughed because they knew how a favourite food could make things better. After a little more chatting, your food showed up. What you didn't expect was just the smell made you have to run to the washroom to throw up. When you came back after cleaning yourself up, all of your friends were staring at you.

"Okay, this is going to sound weird, but how long have you not been feeling well?" You thought about it because it was hard to remember.

"Maybe a couple weeks? That's why I'm assuming I'm eating something that hates me. Why?" The last word had a lot of suspicion behind it because you had no idea what she was implying. All of your friends took turns in asking you more questions, confusing you further.

"Have you noticed any weight gain?" One of them spoke up and pointed to your stomach. Yeah, you might've gained a couple pounds, so what?

"Yeah, or mood swings?" Okay, Maybe a little, but you were careful to not snap at people even if you were in a bad mood, so no one else had really noticed much.

"Or cravings for random foods?" That was the most random question, but also the one that made you realize what they were asking you. The problem was you'd been buying pickles practically in bulk lately, so the answer was yes. Oh god, they actually thought-

"Long story short, is it possible that you're pregnant?" The look on your face must've said everything as you gently placed your hands on your stomach, almost sure that you could be.

"I... I'm not sure. I honestly might be. I'll have to buy a test... Oh god, what if I am?!" Panic took over as you started to breathe heavily, all of your worries swimming through your head. The 2 girls sitting beside you grabbed your hands and held on tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll help you. But first, you need to eat. Here, try some of mine. If you like it, we'll swap. I like what you ordered anyways." Taking some of her food, you loved it and swapped, both of you happily stuffing your faces. But you were still a little scared. However, you knew that you had good friends to help you though things, into mention an amazing boyfriend that would almost certainly be supportive however he could be.

"Okay, once we're done here, we're going to get a pregnancy test for you. We're gonna find this out today because you're seeing your boyfriend tomorrow, right?" You nodded, downing the last of your (favourite pop/soda) before answering.

"Yeah, we work together, so I'll be seeing him tomorrow night. I'm sure he'll be happy." What you didn't say was that you were scared because if you were pregnant, would the baby even be human? You got in one of your the car you all came in and off you went to a drug store to get the test you needed. You all wet in together because these girls weren't about to leave you on your own while you were freaking out like this.