Golden Freddy - Meeting your family

(A/N) So, here's the next chapter! And we're up to 3.2K reads, thanks so much. Please, make sure you read the authors note I'm going to post next, because it'll explain why things might take a little longer for the next little bit. Thanks for the support, and as always, I don't own the characters or artwork. Enjoy!

You were 8 months along and couldn't put this off anymore, it was time for Goldie to meet both of your moms and you were freaking out so much because you really needed them to like him. They meant the world to you and if they didn't like him you didn't know what you'd do about bringing him for things like holidays or family gatherings, and you desperately wanted him to be able to come to everything along with your baby girl that would be coming in a month or so. So that's why you were at home trying to look your nicest while also feeling like you were carrying a sack of potatoes in your stomach. You sat down for a few minutes, having a hard time breathing, and Goldie appeared in front of you. He'd put a beanie on to try and hide his ears until you were able to bring it up in conversation that he wasn't human. He also put on contact lenses that were very tricky to see with, but his eyes looked brown so they were less obvious as first glance. Haha, yeah, this was going to go so well.

"Hey, you doing okay?" He'd started spending every day off with you, since he wasn't needed in the pizzeria at all, and you were grateful beyond words that he was there to help you through things.

"Hey Goldie, just needed to catch my breath. You almost ready, because I just want to get this over with already. These nerves are killing me." He wrapped his arms around you to try and calm you down, but you also felt him teleport you right in front of your moms house. Guess there was no turning back now, huh? You sighed and walked up to the front door, knocking before backing up an waiting for one of your moms to answer. The door opened and your mama was standing there.

"Hey Mama, hows it going? I wanted you to meet Goldie." She grabbed you and hugged you close to her while glaring at Goldie from inside.

"I don't like that I had to wait so long to meet you young man." Her voice was cold, but not angry. You could understand, after all you'd been visiting often and only just now did you decide that you were going to introduce Goldie to her.

"My apologies ma'am, you're absolutely right, I should've met you and your wife sooner." She looked around, trying to find out where you parked.

"Did you make her walk all this way?" Now there was some anger to her voice, and you didn't like it at all.

"Oh no, I'd never make her walk around like this, I have my ways of getting around." The suspicion was clear on her face, but you walked inside and sat down without anymore conversation happening. Once you were fully inside, your mom was waiting for you.

"Mom, how's it going?" She hugged your gently and sighed.

"I worry about you every day. You seem so tired all the time, probably from working that job of yours! Why haven't you gone on leave yet?" She pushed you back so she could get a good look at your face.

"Because I really like working there, and I want as much time as possible after my little girl is born." Your mom smiled, brushing some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear.

"Okay then. Now, let's go meet this boyfriend of yours. Maybe we can finally figure out why it's taken so long to set this up, huh?" You looked down, turning bright red since it was because of you the meeting was almost when you were having the baby. You sat down beside Goldie on the couch while both of your mothers sat across from you on the other couch.

"So, Y/N mentioned that you met at work. What exactly do you do in that pizzeria?" You wondered if he was going to come straight out with it or if he was going to skit around the issue.

"I work as an entertainer for the pizzeria. I've been there for quite a few years." Oh no, he forgot that he looks your age. Now time for the questions. The look of confusion on Mom's face said everything, while Mama had a poker face so you knew she was about to speak up.

"And how old are you then, seen as you've worked there for so long?" And here it comes. He's going to be honest, you know it, and it'll really throw them for a loop.

"I... Don't actually know the answer to that one? Once I was 7, and then I grew up without realizing it. Kinda happens when you're essentially a ghost." You head your head in one hand, exasperated that this is how he was doing this. Of course he had no tact with dealing with things, he never really had to learn it. So, with your free hand, you simply reached up and pulled the beanie off his head. His golden ears perked up and he took out his contacts to show his black and gold eyes as they really were, striking and a little intimidating if you were being entirely honest. But only because of the situation, he didn't scare you any other time.

"What even are you?" It was Mom who spoke up this time, grabbing Mama's hand tightly because Goldie was a little scary to someone who had never dealt with him before, even though he was really tying to be welcoming.

"Mom, Mama, Goldie isn't human. He's a possessed animatronic and I love him. He... got killed when he was a kid, all 5 of them got killed actually. And all of the animatronics at my location are haunted. You asked why I keep going to work even though my due date is so close? It's because my friends are there, and they help me with a lot of stuff." Goldie simply grabbed a cup of coffee and sipped it, apparently feeling like your explication was enough at the moment. Both of your moms couldn't help but stare at the two of you for several seconds before Mama raised her voice.

"You're working somewhere murders happened?!" Nice to see that was her first worry, not that Goldie wasn't human.

"That was around 1985, I think? So don't worry, nothings happened in a really long time." Goldie spoke up, his voice calm as he was doing his best not to scare your moms.

"He's right, it was quite some time ago, and I'm safe where I am. Not to mention I'm really happy." Mom finally snapped out of it as you spoke, reaching over to grab your hand.

"What about the baby? Our granddaughter, will she even be human?" You looked down, not really sure. All of the ultrasounds has shown growths on your baby's head that you couldn't explain, but aside from that she was normal so far. You looked to Goldie for support and he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, making you feel safe and relaxed.

"We don't know yet. Aside from those growths I pointed out, things seem pretty normal with her. We'll just have to wait and see." Mama had gotten up and was staring at Goldie now, no anger in her eyes as she studied him.

"So, do you have super hearing with those things? Or are they just for show? Also, I never remember seeing you on stage when we took Y/N to the pizzeria as a kid, so where are you on there?" You let out a sound of relief, things went well and you just had to make it through another month before your baby would be in your arms, safe and sound.