Puppet Lemon

(A/N) Well, here's the Puppet, at 4100 words! I chose to give him the name Charlie to match what the puppets real name is in the story. And I used to love Paramore and started to listen to them again, hence their appearance in the story. Next will he Springtrap, which I'll be splitting into 2 parts. I don't own the art or characters, as per usual. Enjoy and please let me know what you think!

It was several months after you'd swapped to the night shift and you'd been enjoying it ever since you found out the best way to get through the nights was to keep everyone occupied. You kept an eye on everyone and made sure no one got hurt due to shenanigans, which were shockingly common with this group. Or maybe it shouldn't have shocked you, since it was a group of bored robots? You'd gotten to know everyone pretty well, but the hardest one to get close to had been the Puppet. He'd avoided you at first, but after a lot of persistence on your part, you'd managed to befriend him. He'd even let you climb into his box with him, which was actually pretty large. When you'd asked how it had enough room for a bed, he'd just said magic and you left it at that because you had a feeling that he didn't even know. What was even weirder was that the thing was soundproof, so you both had used it for a karaoke night before. Now, after all that work to become friends with Puppet, you'd actually fallen in love with him as well. He cared so much about everyone's safety, he kept a lookout on kids during the daytime to keep them safe as well, and he was just unbelievably kind. But at the same time, there was something so mysterious about him and you wanted to know more. However you knew that he held his cards close to his chest, so you'd somewhat accepted that you'd never find out everything about him. When you came into work that night, dressed in your uniform because you didn't want to wear normal clothes at work, you started thinking about what you would do all night. Most nights you wandered the pizzeria with the tablet in your hands to keep an eye on things, not to mention you'd gotten a lot more security features put in place since starting the night shift. You explained to the manager why the animatronics tended to attack the night guards (he had a bad habit of not checking backgrounds very well and you made sure that changed), as well as locking mechanisms on the door that can only be put on from the inside, further protecting the place at night from less than savoury people. So, your nights were pretty easy now, which of course meant that you always looked forward to work and that alone made your friends worried about you. You just had to keep the bots entertained until 6 am, which was really easy since you started a board game collection, specifically co-op games so there'd be no fighting. That's the kind of night tonight was, locking everything up and bringing a new game for everyone to play. When you got to them however, Puppet grabbed your wrist and started pulling you to his box.

"Hey Puppet, where are you taking me?" He looked back at you, not sure what to say.

"Sorry, it's just been a while since we've spent a some time alone and I was hoping you'd come with me tonight." He looked down at his feet, clearly embarrassed. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Let me give the others this game and then we can go. Gotta keep them occupied or they'll come and find us. So, gimme a minute and I'll come join you, okay?" Puppet's face lit up as he nodded and rushed off to his box. You giggled at his excitement and went to give the game to the others. After a brief explanation of the rules, you left to go to the prize corner, wondering why Puppet wanted to spend time with you so badly all of a sudden. When you got to the big box, you knocked on the side. He'd invited you in before, obviously, but never had he tried to drag you inside, so you were really confused as to what could he up with him.

"Hey, I'm all done with the others. Mind letting me in?" Once you finished speaking, Puppet jumped out! He grabbed your arms and pulled you inside, shocking you and making you squeal. You made it inside the box and the lid closed behind you, making it fairly dark until Puppet turned on the lamp that he had inside. At first, the idea that you were shut inside of a box scared you, but you got used to it after long enough. You didn't know exactly how, but fresh air was able to get in so you had no worries about not being able to breathe or anything like that. Still, you never wanted to be left alone in the box, so if Puppet left, you went with him. You landed on your feel, taking a quick look around seeing that the bed looked big enough for two people now. You looked at Puppet, now in his human form as he laughed a little at your reaction.