Chapter 7

Grace's POV:

Safe to say my first teen party on Saturday went way better than I could have imagined, I never for one second thought that I would have actually made friends I genuinely expected to be sat on that bench awkwardly alone all night. After the party Alison and Nora gave me both their numbers and Alison created a group chat and since then the three of us have been talking non stop for the rest of the weekend.

Now it's Monday morning which means it is my first day at Haven Falls High School, to say I'm nervous would be an understatement. Yesterday I went with Julia and Henry into the town to get some school supplies, she told me that I would be getting a lift to school with the boys since Logan and Lucas tend to take turns in driving to and from school so at least I wouldn't have to worry about getting on the school bus.

I spent all last night trying to decide what to wear to school today, Nora said the school didn't have a specific dress code just to not wear anything inappropriate which is something I wouldn't have to worry about since I don't own anything remotely inappropriate. So I decided to just wear a long sleeve off the shoulder top and a pair of black jeans with a pair of basic white converse. I also decided to keep my makeup pretty plain really not having the effort to put on much at seven thirty in the morning, for my hair I just decided to leave it down in it's natural mess.

Once I had got my backpack I decided to head downstairs to get breakfast, while walking down the stairs I took out my phone to check if I have any messages and not to my surprise there was some new messages in the group chat with Alison and Nora

Once I had got my backpack I decided to head downstairs to get breakfast, while walking down the stairs I took out my phone to check if I have any messages and not to my surprise there was some new messages in the group chat with Alison and Nora. I quickly read over them and reply back.

Ally- Good Morning bitches                                          

Nora- Morning x

Ally- Anyone needing a lift this morning?

Nora- What time you leaving?

Ally- Probs around 8am

Nora- Yes pls, I have a cheer meeting at 8:20 so as long as we are at school by then x

Ally- Sure thats fine, Grace you needing a lift?

Grace- No but thank you I'm already getting a lift, see you guys at school x

"Watch where you are going!" I hear a grumble from someone as I bump into them on the stairs, looking up I'm met with the glaring eyes of Logan. Shrinking back I quickly splutter out an apology and continue making my way to the kitchen as he goes up the stairs to his room.

I'm greeted with a chorus of good mornings from everyone as I enter the kitchen, taking a seat beside Henry I send a small smile to everyone saying good morning in return.