Chapter 25

Elise

As my alarm went off, I immediately got up to check my phone and as expected, Harry had texted me.

H: I know this might be a bit cheesy, but the moment I woke up, I thought of you so and just had to let you know. Good Morning. H :)

I could not help but smile at how cute and cheesy he was. I just hoped he never changed.

Good Morning cheese ball

I replied  and got out of bed to get ready.

---

As I walked to school, on my way I was joined by my friends, Summer and Daisy, whom I did not tell about Harry and I, yet.

"You look different today." Summer told me.

"Me? How?" I asked being perplexed.

Daisy spun me around to face her.

"Yeah, you do. Just can't put my finger on what it is that is making you look different." She said.

Summer spun me around to face her.

"Your face-"

"What happened to my face?" I asked covering it with my hands.

"Nothing, you look fresh and glowy." She told me.

Daisy put her hand on my shoulder to spin me around but I slapped it away.

"Hey, let me see. Oh yeah, what have you been using for your skin lately? It's glowing." She said examining my face.

"Uh... my regular soap?" I said as I just washed my face with a regular soap.

Why was I glowing? Was it because of my witch powers?

We entered the school hallway and were greeted by Harry and the boys as they were standing there talking about their game practise.

"Hi there, beautiful ladies." Liam said greeting us.

"Hi." I said to all of them.

I looked at Harry and as soon as our eyes met, my heart beat increased and I could feel tickling in my stomach. He flashed his breath taking smile and we stared at each other until we were interrupted by the fake coughs of our friends. They all were looking at us giving us strange looks while we blushed deeply.

"Oh, now I see why she has been glowing today." Summer whispered to Daisy.

We heard the bell for our first period and scattered in different directions to go to our classes. Time seemed to pass slowly today as I waited to meet him in my bio class. Hearing the bell for my bio period ring, I rushed towards my class and saw Harry already sitting at our usual place. On seeing me, he smiled and dimples formed in his cheeks while I took a seat next to him.

"Hi." He said in a low whisper.

"Hey." I replied shyly.

Why was I being so shy?

"Looks like you slept really well last night. You're glowing." He told me.