Chapter 45

My body had started to wake up but it had not completely, yet when I felt something tickle my nose like a fly. I lift my hand to slap it away but felt something cold and moist as soon as my hand rested on my face.

"What the...?" I said as I tried to open my eyes.

I saw Zayn and Elise gave each other a high five.

"Oooh! Yes!" Zayn said while she giggled.

I looked at my hand which was covered in whipped cream and a peacock's feather which Elise was holding in her hand, immediately understanding that I have been pranked by these two.

"Good morning!" Elise said.

"Seriously?" I said to both of them.

"This is for what you did last night." Zayn said.

"What did I... Oh that!" I said remembering how I shot at his face with my paint gun.

"Thank you, Elise." Zayn said.

"You helped him!" I said taking the cream off of my face.

"I am very sorry, Harry. The thing is that Zayn asked me very politely and I couldn't refuse him." She said innocently.

"That's okay darling." I said and applied cream on her face with my hand.

She gasped as Zayn immediately jumped off of my bed.

"Woah there! It was nice to wake you up. Now I should probably go and see if my breakfast is ready. Bye guys." He said and ran out of the room.

"I'm going to wash my face." Elise said getting out of bed.

"I'll go first!" I said jumping out of bed and running towards the en suite.

"No wait!" Elise ran after me but I had already entered and locked the door behind me.

"Harry! Open up! I just need to wash my face!" She whined.

I opened up the door and pulled her inside saying "Care to join?" Then I locked the door.

"I'm just here to wash my face." She said.

"Would you mind joining me in the shower?" I said pointing towards the shower.

"Yes, of course I would." She slapped my arm lightly.

Then she walked over to the basin, turning on the tap and washed her face. Walking back towards the door, she unlocked it and told me to be quick as I had to make her breakfast. I bowed a little saying "Yes ma'am." She laughed and then left.

A few minutes later, I was out of the shower and in the kitchen making breakfast for her. As I brewed the coffee beans, Daisy entered the kitchen.

"Hey Harry!" She greeted me.

"Hi." I said.

"Heard you got pranked by Elise and Zayn." She spoke.

"Yeah! Those mischievous little brats." I said shaking my head.

"Do you want to take revenge on Elise?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

"What are you up to?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Let's poison her." She smiled.

"What? No! I love her and I don't want her to die." I said.

"Point. I love her too. She's like my sister." She replied.

"Well, never mind. I forgive her."She said and walked out of the kitchen to hug Elise who was shocked at this action.

Then she entered the kitchen and stood beside me.