Author's Note

Now. I know it's not customary to post an author's note smack dab in the middle like this, however, I think you'll be understanding when I tell you there is going to be a little twist to the Epilogue. It is going to be posted Monday, May 31st, but it won't be standard by any means.

There will be 2 different endings available to read. If any of you follow me on social media you've learned I am a very indecisive person. This is always a big reason as to why my writing takes so long to complete. I'm not a planner, plotter or have any organized thoughts while I write. It just happens. I let the story take its own shape.

Needless to say, I kept re-writing the Epilogue. Well before the story began wrapping up, I was working on where exactly I wanted everyone to end. Would hearts break? Would they mend? Would dreams come true? On and on. If I'm being completely honest, there were 3 epilogues written, but these two are my favorite and I want to share them with you. Maybe someday, I'll post the third one for giggles. Let you all slip back into Blaine's world. For now though, I'll keep it slightly twisted.

You will notice that there are two parts available Monday - Epilogue and Alternate Epilogue. Epilogue is the most recent version of the ending. Alternate Epilogue is one that I loved but didn't really feel was good enough to be official.

It has been a pleasure writing this story for all of you. It was an mazing experience with the love I never knew any of my stories could get. The (acceptably persistent) encouragement each time my postings slowed. Thank you all! You are all amazing and I will never be able to look at this story and not smile. Because of all of you!

Enjoy the ending of #therulesthenovel