𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

one :
new family

"The name is Keisuke Baji! But you can call me Keisuke- uhmm, I like peyoung yakisoba how about you two?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- THE ONLY THING THAT YOU REMEMBERED BEFORE YOU MET THOSE GUYS is your mother who's holding your face firmly. Along with your biggest sister who's standing next to you. She looks at your faces with the sweetest smile on her face. "Do you know, they left me again."

She said with a very low and sad voice as she hugged both you. Your father left your mother when you we're still four years old. He took Hayate and Akihiko with him. While you and Misaki remains here to stay with your lonely mother.

Every day your mother will bring a new man in this house. While you and Misaki just stayed in the small room listening how your mother is entertaining the man. Misaki will hold your hand because you are not aware that tears started to fall from your eyes. She will give you a sweet smile saying that everything will be alright. Then, after the guy left your house Misaki will come out to cook your dinner.

"They'll always say the same things! Misaki, (name)." Your mother cried and Misaki tried to comfort her but the next thing she said made you two froze on your spot. "The kids is pain in the ass." Your mother then faced you and Misaki with a very annoyed expression.

She held the two of you on your faces as she smiled emptily. "I don't want you, Misaki and (name)." Those words rang into your ears and your hands started to shake. Your mother stood up and she sat on the chair like nothing happened.

You looked at Misaki who's standing next to you. Hoping that she'll reassure you like the usual, saying that everything will be alright. Hoping that this event is just a dream- no a nightmare. But you failed, your small figure stiffened up after seeing your sister's horrified expression. Tears are flowing from her right eyes and her hands we're shaking.

"Do you know? I should've lived happily if that shitty father of yours. Brought you both along with your bratty siblings." Your mother said with her normal voice as she continued on drinking those beers that she bought earlier. That she bought using yours and Misaki's money.

"Mom-"

"Stop calling me like that, (name)." Your mother sternly commanded and you immediately shut up your mouth. You felt Misaki's hand holding your hands firmly. She wiped her tears and she gave you a small smile. Signalling you to follow her to the small room where you both staying.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next thing you knew. You and Misaki are both sitting on a chair. Your eyes examined the place we're you two are sitting at. Then, Misaki patted your head causing you to look at her. "Don't worry, it'll be alright."

Your dull (e/c) flickered and you nodded your head. After that, a woman who's in the same age with your mother placed a cup of hot chocolate in front of you and Misaki. You tilted your head looking at the cup of hot chocolate who has marshmallows on it.