𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 : 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧?

I finally finished my exams!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thirty six :
test?

"Are you sure that (name)-nee
doesn't know the real reason
behind her death?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— REN WAS NERVOUS.

Sure, he spent his 5 years inside the prison. He was also the 5th generation president of the Black Dragons and the founder of Scattered Ravens. He gained the nickname ‘Master of Crows’ because of that. But there was one thing that can make that Master of Crows, nervous.

"Kyouya! Are you feeling alright?! You're still alive, right?!"

He whined like a child by the time he entered his little brother's room. Kyouya who currently has a high fever glared at Ren, "Your voice is too loud, shut up." The dark-haired boy scowled.

Yes. This is the reason why they couldn't meet (name) this past few days. It's because Kyouya had a fever and the other reason was— "Kyouya-nii, should I leave this here?"

The two looked at the little girl who entered the room. Ren who's worried about Kyouya earlier smiled at the little girl. "Kyouya, should we just adopt her?"

"Go away stupid brother," Kyouya coughed as he looked at the little girl.  She placed the plate of apples on the table next to Kyouya. Kyouya lowered the mask that he was wearing as he smile at the girl. "Thank you, Akira-chan."

Akira, Kyouya, and Ren's cousin blushed by the time she saw that smile. She immediately hid behind Ren causing the said adult to chuckle. Kyouya just ignored her as he took a piece of apple.

"W-welcome." Akira who's hiding behind Ren said with a flustered expression. Ren couldn't help himself but chuckle as he carried Akira. "Say, Kyouya."

"What?"

"Should I find a job?"

Kyouya choked. Both Akira and Ren immediately panicked as Ren handed Kyouya a glass of water. Kyouya immediately drank the water inside the glass that Ren gave.

"Wow, you can think?" Kyouya asked sarcastically causing Ren to glared at him. Ren pouted, "Of course!"

"Stop pouting, it's kind of disgusting." Ren's eyes twitched because of Kyouya's comment. He then took a deep breath, "Then, we'll be out. Auntie was already looking for Akira. I left your medicine on the top of the table."

"Sure, stay safe," Kyouya said by the time he laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes as he sighed, his head hurts like a bitch.

Both Kyouya and Ren were unaware of the look that Akira was giving to Kyouya. It was a mix of sadness and nervousness. She buried her head on the crook of Ren's neck.