𝟮𝟱𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗦

specials :
wedding anniversary

" Welcome to my daily life, Mitsuya-kun. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- THERE WAS ONE MOTTO THAT THE BAJI FAMILY HAD.

'Study Hard, Play Harder.'

Tooru and Fuyumi also experienced the pain of being a student before. So they don't want their children to become stressed because of their studies. Who cares if they got a low mark? They just don't have to fail.

"Fuyumi, seriously! Just tell me what's wrong!"

The peaceful morning in the Baji Household we're interrupted. Keisuke stopped writing, and (name) who was answering her homework stopped and looked for the source of that voice. While Misaki closed the manga in her hand.

'Uncle?' She thought recognizing the owner of that voice. While (name) and Keisuke looked at each other. They both had deadpan expressions on their faces. "The pudding and chips that I had for dad screwed up things again."

"The peyoung that I got from uncle yesterday for uncle forgetting the important event for this day."

Misaki blankly stared at her little siblings. She then raised her hands, lightly smacking the back of their heads making the two groan. "You guys, stop enjoying uncle's pain."

"It's entertaining, nee-san." (Name) bluntly said as she shut up her mouth after seeing Tooru and Fuyumi leaving their room. Fuyumi had a visible irk mark on her forehead and a chilling smile was plastered on her face. "Tell you what's wrong? Gosh. Tooru, I can't believe that you forgot."

"No, I remember now." Tooru innocently smiled as he tilted his head. "I finally remember that you really look so cute when you were angry."

'Uncle/Dad, no.' The three kids who were watching Tooru thought with a 'wtf' face. He's only digging his own grave, that's final.

"..." Tooru shivered after getting no response from his wife. She was too quiet to the point that it was too scary. "Fu-chan?" Tooru called as Fuyumi chuckled darkly. She then stomped on Tooru's feet causing the said man to yelp in pain.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"That was for being a stupid idiot."

"Sorry, ma'am." Tooru immediately said seeing the dark expression on Fuyumi's face. But instead of answering, Fuyumi turned her back as she walked toward her three kids.

"I'm going to get a haircut. I made a snack for you three in the kitchen. See you three later, okay?" She said with a gentler tone making the three to blink. (Name) absentmindedly nodded her head as Misaki and Keisuke grinned, nodding their head.

"Love ya mom!" Keisuke shouted before Fuyumi could even leave their house.

"Love you too!" Fuyumi answered with a light laugh. Before (name) look at Tooru kneeling on the floor with a dead expression on his face. A sigh escaped from her lips as she stand up from her seat.