𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘

It's been a while :D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

forty three :
opposite

"How in the heck do I and that
Taiju-guy is similar?!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

REN PROMISED TO HIMSELF THAT HE'LL TAKE CARE OF KYOUYA MORE THAN BEFORE.

After all, he was the only family that he had and maybe he was also thankful that he come back home alive after dealing with the s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ father-son duo (Hayate and Hiroshi). Ugh, just by thinking about those bastards who made his little brother like that makes his blood boil.

And we're talking about Kyouya here, knowing that guy's  personality. Even though he's saying that 'he's fine,' Ren was sure that he was not! That's why he asked his auntie and precious cousin to look for Kyouya while he was cleaning their apartment.

He was on his way to throw the trash bag on the apartment's garbage chute but he stopped. "hmm?" A hum escaped from his lips, looking at the familiar face in front of him. It was a boy who had sunflower blonde hair and a deep burn scar on his left eye. He was wearing a familiar uniform but what caught his attention the most was the five guys behind him.

"Inui." Ren called the boy as he slightly smiled. "It's been a while, you look grown up since the last time I saw you. So what's up?" He casually said letting go of the trash bags in his hand.

Inui Seishu, this guy was like a little brother to Ren. As far as Ren remembers, the last time that he saw Seishu was when he told him about that Izana guy. Oh well, based on what Kyouya told him before. Seishu was now one of the executives of the eleventh generation of Black Dragons.

"If you're here to recruit Kyouya—"

"Ren-kun." Ren's words were interrupted by the time Seishu suddenly called his name. "Taiju, wants to see you."

The smile that Ren had on his face disappeared by the time he heard Seishu's statement. "I can't say no, can't I?" Ren asked looking at the gang members that Seishu brought with him.

"Yeah." Seishu responded with a polite tone.

Despite of his polite tone. Ren knew the meaning behind this boy's statement. If he say no, he left them with no choice but to force him. Oh well.

A deep sigh escaped from Ren's mouth as a visible irk mark appeared on his head. He already expected that some members of Black Dragons or other delinquents from other gangs will gonna approach him by the time he got out of the prison.

But it's still too damn early! Why don't they leave him and his little brother alone for a year? He's way too old for this shits! He manage to shoo off the Scattered Ravens but it looks like he still needs to deal with Black Dragons!

"Fine. Just give me a minute." Ren said with an annoyed tone. But he blinked after seeing the complicated expression on Seishu's face. It was a mixture of amazement and confusion. And for some reason, Ren felt annoyed by seeing that.