𝗧𝗘𝗡: 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

ten :
fight

"Man, it's hot as hell here. Is it 'cause it's full of dudes?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THREE DAYS LATER.

Takemichi who's stuck inside his room for three days after that incident looked at the last piece of his puzzle on his hand. He remembered how Emma cried when she visited him in the hospital a few days ago. Saying that Manjirou, Draken and (name) have been starting fighting.

Basically, Toman's been ripped into three. But he really wondered how (name) got involved with that when she's not even present inside the warehouse that time. He put the last piece of his giant 2,005 pieces puzzle.

"I did it.." he muttered to himself slightly proud because of his accomplishment. He stared to it for a few minutes after he heard a familiar voice. "We all came to check on you and you're not even hurt anymore?"

Yamagishi who just entered Takemichi's room along with the others said. Takemichi looked at them and gave them a smile. "I'm all good now."

The four entered his room. Makoto immediately looked for Takemichi's 'porn' under his bed. Yamagishi took the nunchaku on the shelf while doing some stupid pose. Takemichi on the other hand,  told Takuya and Akkun what happened.

"When Tachibana told me that you've been hospitalized, it's scared me." Akkun said to Takemichi who's sitting on the chair. "You tangled with Moebius, right?" Takuya asked.

"Uhmm, yeah."

"I'm surprised that you're still alive!" Akkun exclaimed. Meanwhile, Makoto and Yamagishi made their way on the 2,005 pieces puzzle on the table. "Hmm, what's this?"

"The puzzle got real tiny pieces!"

Takemichi started to panicking by the time he saw how his two friends approached his precious giant 2,005 pieces puzzle. "AHHHH! DON'T TOUCH THAT! IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH THAT!" He shouted causing Yamagishi, Makoto, Takuya and Akkun to sweat drop.

"Wow."

"You must've had loads of free time." Yamagishi said while looking at the puzzle. Takemichi slightly blushed because of his friends' statement. "I couldn't help it! Doc said I couldn't leave the house!" He exclaimed causing all of them to laugh.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Moebius got totally destroyed." Yamagishi said while laying on the side of Takemichi's bed. "The cops got the guy who led Kiyomasa-kun's division didn't they?!" Makoto asked and Takemichi looked down before he nodded his head.

"Yeah." Pah's expression that time suddenly flashed into his mind. He snapped from his thought when he suddenly realized something.

"Have Mikey-kun, (last name)-senpai and Draken-kun.... been fighting?!" He asked his friends. The room suddenly became silent causing Takemichi to gulp. "Yeah, it looks pretty serious. Toman's gonna split three any day now."