𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗩𝗦. 𝗠𝗢𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗨𝗦

fifteen :

"But, I'm in charge of Moebius. For the moment, At least. Name is Hanma."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- MANJIROU GOT DOWN FROM HIS BIKE AND LOOKED AROUND.

"Mikey."

"Mikey-kun!"

Both Peh-yan and Takemichi called him. The only difference is Takemichi felt relieved by the time he saw Manjirou. While Peh-yan felt angry by the time he saw Manjirou's face.

He paid no attention to them and his gaze automatically landed on Draken and (name). Both of them are mess and their body or rather face is full of blood. "I get it now," he muttered.

"I got called somewhere else.... So Ken-chin could get attacked and you didn't expect (name) to be here so you also decided to attack her." Manjirou stated while looking at (name) and Draken's condition. Takemichi looked surprised because of his statement.

'Someone planned this out?' he thought.

"Then, it'd be my fault that Toman would get split in three, right?" He asked and looked at where Peh-yan is standing. Peh-yan clenched his fist, "I'M JUST DOING IT FOR PAH-CHIN!" He shouted while looking down.

"This isn't your style!" Manjirou exclaimed- "Who tempted you to do this?" Peh-yan's eyes widened after hearing Manjirou's question. Silence rang throughout the place and (name) just looked at them with a bored expression.

She hates to admit but Manjirou is right. Peh-yan isn't this kind of person. The silence interrupted when a sudden voice rang throughout the place. "Wow." The voice said as if it was surprised.

(Name) gaze immediately landed on a tall man who has a black hair with a blonde streak on it. (Name)'s eyebrows slowly rised up. "What a surprise, Mikey isn't just all brawn."

A tall man who has a black hair with blonde streak on it said. Behind him is a member of Moebius who's holding an umbrella for him. "How dull." He said.

"Hooh, there's a new face." You subconsciously muttered obviously amused by the scene happening in front of you.

"And you are?" Manjirou asked the tall man. "Doesn't matter who I am." The man stated causing (name) to roll her eyes. Is he some celebrity or what? But his next statement caused (name) to laugh internally.

"But, I'm in charge of Moebius. For the moment, At least. Name is Hanma." He didn't want to tell his name and yet he introduced himself? What an amusing man. Hanma stopped in front of Manjirou- "So, you're the nasty creep lord behind all this?" Manjirou asked causing Hanma to smile.

"You're such a pain in the ass, Mikey-cha-" he was cut off when Manjirou did his signature kick but Hanma blocked it using his left hand. Everyone, well except (name) looked shock.