𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 : 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

fifty :
game over

"Like I told you, the game is over, Taiju."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

━━ "(NICKNAME)... WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Mitsuya can't help but ask the girl who just entered the church. "Well, I was dragged outside by a certain someone and auntie asked me to buy some cakes. How about you four?"

She tilted her head, eyeing at Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and Hakkai who suddenly become nervous. But (name) didn't care as her eyes landed on Taiju, Inui, and Kokonoi. She raised an eyebrow.

"The black dragons?" (Name) mumbled. She expected that Taiju will be here, so she thought maybe that's the reason why there are a bunch of people from Black Dragons outside. Because they were there to protect their leader.

But what she didn't expect was to see Inui and Kokonoi. 'What's up with them?' (Name) thought as her eyebrows furrowed. 'Don't tell me, they are all been fighting since earlier?'

"(Name). I'm sorry," her thoughts were interrupted by the time she heard Mitsuya's voice. She looked at the said boy who's now bowing his head. "This is all my fault," he said.

"Taka-chan?!"

"I broke the peace agreement that I'd made with my own irresponsibility. We're fighting them now, as you can see..." He explained as his lavender eyes met (name)'s green ones. Takemichi gulped as he looked at (name), waiting for her next actions.

But (name) ignored all of them. (Name) broke the eye contact with Mitsuya as she looked up at the ceiling. "Manjirou recognized the sound of your impulse. While I remembered that Shinichiro-san and nee-san once said that your bike was the only one that sounds that sweet."

(Name) closed her eyes, recalling the memories that she had with her older sister and brother figure. But by the time she opened her eyes, the aura around her changed, it sent chills down to their spine. Just by looking at her, made all of them (well, except Taiju) flinch.

"They were the ones who told us to come here."

"(Name), what are you...?" Mitsuya mumbled but (name) didn't care. She made her way towards Taiju who was looking at her with the same grin on his face. "You guys are fighting these three dudes, right?" She asked.

"So, you've come here huh?" Taiju asked the (h/c) girl. "Shut it." She responded which made Taiju confused. What the heck is she saying?

"Manjirou promised to me that all of the founding members of Toman will gonna hang out again once Pah and Tora-chan got outta juvie..." (Name) expression suddenly darkened. "And if Taka-kun dies... Then we won't be able to do that!"

As childish might it sounds. (Name) had a simple wish and that and that was to be able to live again just like how she lived before Shinichiro and Misaki died. She wants to experience the peace and happiness that she felt before.