𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡

forty two :
moving on

“ You don't have to. You know I'll be gladly to give all my allowance and my life to nee-san if you asked me to— ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— "DATE, HUH?"

(Name) muttered under her breath as she looked at sleeping Manjirou next to her. Their 'date' is simple— they just go to the arcade and ate some food in a restaurant. But rather than date, (name) feels like she's babysitting someone's baby. But she enjoyed herself so it's fine.

But maybe because of that, she forgot Manjirou's bad habit. And treated him with some food. "Haaah." A sigh escaped from her lips.

"Nee-san!"

She looked at the source of that voice and saw Akihiko there. Carrying a paper bag that she assumes contains the thing that she asked for. On the other hand, Akihiko was too happy to see his sister after that incident. He had a really big smile plastered on his face.

But soon, his smile disappeared after seeing the leader of Toman. Leaning his head onto (name)'s shoulder while sleeping. "What's with that look, Akihiko?" (Name) asked after Akihiko handed her the paper bag.

"Nee-san, listen."

"Hmm?"

"I won't allow it!" Akihiko suddenly exclaimed making (name) flinch. It's just a good thing that Manjirou is a heavy sleeper since it'll be a pain if they see each other right now. "The hell are you talking about?"

"Nee-san. I'd rather see you dating a girl or date that Kyouya guy instead! But I won't allow you to date him!"

"What's up with you?" (Name) asked with a slightly annoyed tone. Akihiko was about to speak when his phone suddenly rang, making the brunette to stop. He internally cursed glancing at (name) who stuffed her mouth with some taiyaki. (Name) raised an eyebrow after seeing how Akihiko's expression changed.

"Why don't you answer that?" (Name) asked making Akihiko snap out from his thoughts. "I'll pay you later for this, don't worry."

"You don't have to. You know I'll be gladly to give all my allowance and my life to nee-san if you asked me to—"

"Alright, stop. You're creeping me out." (Name) said with a creeped-out expression making the brunette to chuckle. He then waved his hand as he walked away.

Man. After making sure that (name) couldn't see him anymore. Akihiko's expression changed onto an annoyed one as he clicked his tongue. He then kicked the stone near him before he looked at the name flashed onto his phone with a frown on his face.

Mucho.

"Haah, he really loves interrupting my time with nee-san, doesn't he?" Akihiko messed with his hair with an annoyed smile plastered on his face. Well, Izana was the one who asked him to do this task so he had no choice.