𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠

twenty two :
save them

"I-I, I have to save them both."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "GAH...."

You frowned after seeing Keisuke by the time you entered the house. You looked at him from head to toe noticing something's different about his outfit. Unlike the usual, he's wearing a white colored uniform with a headless angel design at the back.

"What're you staring at, (name)?"

"Hah? Who said I'm staring at you?" You uttered before you walked past to him. But you stopped when he suddenly called your name. You hummed before you looked at him-

"What's up?" You asked and Keisuke sighed. Knowing him, you're sure that there's something happened earlier. "Let's talk." He stated before he dragged you to the living room causing you to frown.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Haah," you sighed for the second time. You now are on your way to visit Shinichiro's grave. You frowned when you suddenly remembered what Keisuke said to you last night.

"I joined Valhalla to stop Kisaki's plan."

Kisaki, who the hell is that? And Valhalla? Is that some kind of famous video games or movie films? Haah. He's the one who said that you should quit involving yourself from Toman's mess.

But there he is. Acting like some bad guy to protect Toman from that Kisaki guy. "Hmm?" You hummed after seeing four familiar figures standing in front of the Sano family grave.

It was Manjirou, Draken, Chifuyu and Takemichi.

"I cannot forgive Kazutora for killing my brother and I can't forgive Baji for siding with him either!" You heard Manjirou exclaimed causing you to slightly shudder. Well, you can't deny that Manjirou can be very intimidating sometimes.

But after hearing his statement. You are sure about one thing- this'll be a huge mess. You hid yourself behind a tree near you as you silently listened to their conversation.

"Takemitchy, I told you to bring Baji back, didn't I? So why's his vice captain is here but Baji isn't?" You heard Manjirou asked. As you thought, Takemichi is also stuck at the middle of this mess.

"Haah, poor Takemichi." You whispered as you wiped your non-existent tears. He's always getting involved with Toman's mess after that Kiyomasa incident.

"I want to be the top guy in Toman."

Plop!

You accidentally let go of the basket of flowers that you are holding because of what you heard. An amused expression slowly formed in your face. He really has some guts to say that to Manjirou and Draken. Well, knowing him you're sure that he is serious about that.