𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 : 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

note : this chapter may contain a spoiler chapter 182 a.k.a Kisaki's backstory.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

forty four:
one time

"So as a compensation, I'll let you treat me like a useless pawn for one time."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— (NAME) WAS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT KISAKI FINDS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

At first, Kisaki thought that (name) was someone similar to him. But of course, he was wrong with that. They may share some similarities but they were really different from each other.

The first time that Kisaki met (name) was on the national exams. And just like the usual, of course, Kisaki placed first with a perfect score. He was someone who's called a prodigy, after all. But this year's result of the national exam was different from the other year.

A name caught his attention. The name was printed under his name, with a score of 97%. It was as if she had gotten only a couple of items wrong. Since the name under her scored only 83%.

"(Name) (Last Name)." He mumbled under his breath. But a sudden voice caught his attention. "Whoah, what the fuck." The voice cursed followed by a loud yelp.

"Oww! What was that for, Fu-chan!" The man asked looking at the woman next to him. But he gulped after seeing the sweet (no, it's actually scary for him) smile from his wife. "Serves you right, old man."

The little ravenette commented earning a nod from the (h/c) head next to him. The teenager next to them just chuckled, "Now, if I think about it, uncle. Why did you suddenly shout earlier?"

"I'm just shocked. This is the first time that (nickname) did this exam but she actually placed second?! Lemme ask you (nickname)."

"What is your brain made of?" Tooru questioned carrying the (h/c) head who just shrugged. "Hey, come on! Answer my question!"

"It's useless." The little girl simply answered making Tooru to pout. "(Name)-chan is right." Fuyumi said while holding her son's hand. And Misaki just walked next to her with a smile.

"Alright! Since (name) got the second place! Eat all you want! It's my treat!" Tooru proudly stated making the three kids to look at him. "I want ramen and peyoung." Keisuke immediately said.

"I want steak, some ice cream, and mochi."

"Katsudon is fine~"

"How about you Fu-chan?" Tooru asked looking at his wife who still had the same smile on her face. Tooru flinched after seeing that smile, why does he feel like the money on his wallet is currently waving goodbye at him right now?