𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 : 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪

twenty five :
not now

"Baji-san, you will become Toman's enemy for real!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "WHY'D YOU CALL ME OUT HERE ON A SHORT NOTICE, DRAKEN?"

Kazutora as he slowly lifted his gaze looking at Draken who's standing near him. "It's been a long time, Kazutora." Draken greeted Kazutora and Kazutora gave him a smile. He slightly tilted his head causing the earring on his ear to ring.

"That fight that's coming up, you wanna call it off?" Draken asked not bothering to look at Kazutora. Kazutora's face darkened because of the question that he asked. "Wether you win or lose, we won't be happy either way." Draken said referring to a certain (h/c) girl.

"I don't get it, Kazutora." He looked straight to Kazutora's sandy colored hues. "Why do you hate Mikey that much? Mikey gave a good testimony for you, you know? You got out early thanks to that- and it took many months for (name) to recover from her sister's death. Do you really intend to destroy (name) and Baji's relationshi-"

"Shut up." Kazutora cut his sentence off. "Two years.. two precious years of my life inside those walls. I'm no longer the person I was back then."

"But I'm still your friend!" Draken exclaimed. Kazutora just walk pass to him- "That's what I hate about you, Draken." He stopped.

"Toman's getting crush the day after tomorrow. If you don't want (name) to get hurt then don't bring her to that fight."

"Mikey doesn't want this!" Kazutora paid no attention on Draken's statement as he walked away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE DAY BEFORE THE BATTLE.

"It's finally happening tomorrow!" Takemichi exclaimed as he and Chifuyu walked. For some reasons, he's really nervous about the outcome of the fight that'll happen tomorrow. He and Chifuyu managed to convince (name) so it'll be alright, right?

"Before that, I want you to come with me somewhere, Takemitchy."

"Huh? Where to?" Takemichi asked after realizing that Chifuyu voice was too serious. But Chifuyu just ignored his question as they continued to walk in silence.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Takemichi gasped after seeing a familiar individual standing in front of them. His jet black hair fluttered in the wind as he looked at them with his signature grin.

"Sorry for calling you out here like this," Chifuyu apologized.

"BAJI-KUN?!" Takemichi called his name but Keisuke ignored him as he looked straight on Chifuyu's light blue hues. "Chifuyu, you wanna get punched some more?" Keisuke asked.