𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗦-𝟲𝟮 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

fifty three :
s-62 generation

"So that means, members of the S-62 generation who normally don't have any reason to team up... Have done so under Tenjiku."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

━━ THERE WERE TWO  REASONS WHY (NAME) HATES GOING ON TRAINS.

First, there were some times that (name) was daydreaming and she forgot her stop. Ah... Just thinking about that makes her shiver.

But now, she had no choice since she was too lazy to walk.

And the second reason why (name) hates riding on trains was that some perverts take the opportunity with the powerless girls.

"Alright." (Name) darkly said as she placed her hand on the top of the man's shoulder. She's been observing him since earlier and she notice that this man was acting suspiciously. She also notices how the female student in front of him looks uncomfortable. She gripped the man's shoulder harder as she let out a small amount of killing intent.

"Mister, if I were you, I'll stop that before I break your hand and turn you to the police."

She threatened which made the man shiver in fear. On the other hand, (name) grinned after noticing it. She may be a sadist but she won't do something like that. She was only threatening him after all.

"(N-name)-chan..." (Name) snapped out of her thoughts hearing that weak voice calling her name. She tilted her head and her mind suddenly become blank.

She looked at the female in front of this perverted man. Her eyes widened seeing Emma looking at her with tears in the corner of her eyes. After seeing the scared expression on Emma's face, (Name) expression darkened as she chuckled dryly.

"I guess I should break your arm into two so you can learn how to respect women."

━━━━━━━━

"Hahahaha!"

"Stop laughing already, Emma." (Name) grumbled with a small pout. After seeing that bashful expression on (name)'s face, Emma laughed even more. Just by remembering how the guards stopped (name) earlier made Emma want to tease her even more.

When (Name) finally relaxed, she looked at Emma. "Hmm... Emma, are you sure that you're alright?" She asked with a worried tone which made Emma stop laughing. She looked at (name) for a few minutes and she smiled softly after seeing the worried expression on her friend's face.

"Mmm... I'm alrig—" Emma stopped in the middle of her sentence. She then looks at her hand who's still shaking because of the traumatic experience that she experienced earlier. "No... I'm not really okay."

Emma bit down her lower lip, she was still looking at her shaking hand. "I'm really terrified earlier. I can't even make a sound since I'm afraid that man may do something to me... That's why—" Emma's sentence was cut off when someone suddenly held her hand.