𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 : 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣

twelve :
friendship

"No, listen.... This whole time... There's a poop stuck in your hair."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

- "STOP RIGHT THERE YOU BASTARDS."

Takemichi stated with an extremely pissed expression. Both Draken and Manjirou looked at him. "Huh?"

"Crap, Takemichi has lost it."

"He's gonna get killed!"

"You've taken my precious memories and trashed them!" Takemichi exclaimed while his body trembled because of anger. At that time both Draken and Manjirou suddenly realized what they did. They looked at (name) who's sitting on the entrance of Hanagaki Residence and (name) nodded her head on them.

"When did that happened?"

"Ohh, they're finally came back to their senses." (Name) slightly nodded her head. Hearing how Draken asked that question means they both came back to their senses. It's really a pain in the neck to deal with someone who won't even listen to her.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!" Takemichi shouted as he tried to punch Manjirou. But Manjirou easily dodged it causing Takemichi to crash onto the trash bags. (Name) and Manjirou's eyes widened, "OI! TAKEMICHI! YOU ALRIGHT?!"

(Name) shouted and stood up but before she even took a step. Takemichi suddenly stand up shouting- "SHUT UPPPPP!"

"YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY MEMORIES DO YOU?!"

"Hey come on, chill." Draken tried to calm Takemichi down but Takemichi held him on his collar. (Name) blinked a couple of times seeing a literal shit on the top of Takemichi's head. 'What the fuck?'

"CHILL?! FUCK YOU! YOU TWO ARE THE ONES WHO DESTROYED EVERYTHING." Takemichi exclaimed and his friends immediately dashed from the door. They all looked scared for their friend's life.

"DON'T DO IT, TAKEMICHI! WHAT ARE YOU, SUICIDAL?!" Akkun asked and hold his friend on his arms. For the second time, (name)'s dark green hues darkened. It's not because she was angry or something but because for the second time- Takemichi is acting like an adult again.

People may say that Takemichi is doing this to stop his friends from fighting. But on (name)'s perspective- it looks like he's doing this to prevent something. Is it just to prevent Toman been ripped into three or there's more deep reasons behind his actions?

But since he's your favourite kouhai's boyfriend. You decided to trust him and his actions- "You're fighting because you don't care do you?" You heard Takemichi's sad voice causing you to snapped out from your thoughts.

Akkun let go of Takemichi- "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU'VE CAUSE FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU FIGHT?! YOU DON'T DO YOU?!!"