𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 : 𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥

extra chapter :
tiger

" That's why let's be friends, without
any interests. "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— "HEY, (NICKNAME)! WANNA GO TO THE ARCADE WITH ME—"

"Good thing that you asked!" The little girl exclaimed as she stand up from her seat. A question mark appeared on the top of Keisuke's head. Seeing how his cousin agreed faster than usual— "Hey, are you really (name)?"

"I am, come on! Let's go!" Keisuke just let her pull him. For some reason, Keisuke had a bad feeling about this. "Mom! We're going out!" Keisuke shouted as they both left the apartment.

After they left a certain adult with jet black hair come out of his room. He had a smile on his face as he spoke with a cheerful tone. "Come on, (nickname)~ time to go to the dentist— hmm?"

He looked at the sofa where he left his niece. But there's no (name) there. He then looked at his wife who just entered the living room.

"Fu-chan~" He called her name making her look at him. He then pointed to the sofa where his niece was sitting earlier. "Where's (name)?"

"Huh? She's out with Keisuke." Fuyumi answered making Tooru sit down on the sofa. Fuyumi gave him a confused look but Tooru didn't care. "Those two..."

For the fourth time, (name) managed to get away from Tooru and the dentist by using Keisuke as her reason.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"DAMN, I LOST!  IT SUCKS!"

Said Junpeke with a frustrated tone, placing his hand on his shoulder. Kazutora then chuckled, "Don't go off just throwing your punches. Just because you've lost, Junpeke!" Kazutora said causing the said boy to look at him with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Why are you being so cocky, you asshole! Give me back my 100 yen!" He said as he playfully pushed Kazutora. "Huh? But that's my money."

"Huh??" He then playfully kicked Kazutora's back. Causing the boy to stagger and because of that, a certain plug was then removed from its outlet. Then they heard a shout from a boy followed by some snickers. They looked at the source of that voices.

"The result of my hard work!" The boy exclaimed as his shoulders became slump. "Hey, you bastards... Even though I'm so close to finishing that stage." He then stands up from his seat pointing his fingers at both Junpeke and Kazutora.

"I will kill you!" He exclaimed and the girl next to him shook her head. "Keisuke, calm down it's just a game." She said.

"It's not just a game, (name)! They destroyed all my hard work!"

"Suits yourself." Said the girl stuffing her mouth with some chips that she bought earlier. "Sorry, my bad." Junpeke apologized to the duo before he looked at Kazutora.