𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 : 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧

twenty nine :
different

" You are different from me.. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "SENPAI.."

(Name) opened her eyes after hearing that voice. Her vision was getting blurry but she still managed to look at where Takemichi is. A soft laugh escaped her lips after seeing how tears falling from Takemichi's eyes.

'Ah, what a cry-baby.'

"Senpai, please hold on. Y-you can't die here," because if you die here, I won't be able to save you. She gave him a weak smile. "Takemichi."

"Y-yes!" Takemichi answered after she called his name. "I..." (Name) swallowed forcing herself to speak. "I'll leave everything to you, okay?"

"(Name)-san, please stop putting a death flag on yourself." Kyouya said as he wiped his tears. She chuckled seeing how Keisuke, Chifuyu and Takemichi talk about something. She then looked at Kyouya who's still trying to stop the bleeding of her wound.

"Kyouya.." he hummed as a response. "Do you remember when we first met?"

"Yes." Kyouya immediately answered. He doesn't want (name) to waste her energy on talking. "You... You're also crying that time."

She looked at the sky with a smile. "I suddenly want to eat some chocolate bars," she said enough to caught Kyouya's attention. Kyouya slightly laughed. "You're really a glutton, (name)-san." He then smiled.

"I'll buy you some using my money so... Please don't die, (name)-san." You gave him a smile.

"That's a promise." She closed her eyes after seeing how both Chifuyu and Keisuke approached them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

'

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!' Takemichi internally cursed. 'I couldn't do anything! I'm such an idiot! I'm the worst!' he looked up in the sky as he remembered (name)'s request.

"I'll leave everything to you, okay? "

He finally realized the meaning behind (name)'s request. "AGHHHHHHHHH!!!" He shouted as he ran between Kazutora and Manjirou. He opened his arms as he looked straight on Manjirou's eyes

"Move or I'll kill you too." Manjirou said with a cold voice. Takemichi panted wiping out his tears. "You gotta stop this! Mikey-kun!" He exclaimed but Manjirou's fist landed to his face.

He flew because of the impact but he somehow managed to immediately stand up. "(Name)-senpai didn't want this!" He shouted but Manjirou suddenly kicked him.

"Don't you talk about (name)!" Manjirou exclaimed glaring at Takemichi who's laying on the ground. "Don't talk about (name)?" Takemichi asked.

"(NAME)-SENPAI IS ALREADY
DYING, DAMN IT!" Takemichi shouted as he cried. He stood up before he removed his jacket and a pair of charms fell from it. "Why don't you get it?!"