𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 : 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗬

five :
sonic curry

"He didn't even used food color so how did it ended up being blue?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "YOU LOOK HMM, DRAINED?"

Your boss, a.k.a your elder brother muttered. You ignored him and rested your head on the table. It's a good thing that there are no costumers right now since it's already closed for this day. Yet here you are, staying in your brother's coffee shop to stay away from your uncle's monstrous dishes.

"It's the third day,"

"Third day of what?" Hayate asked while reading the newspaper.

He is sitting on the chair across your table. His black locks are neatly trimmed and he is also wearing a brown framed glasses. "The sonic curry." You frowned.

"- huh?"

"Three days ago, Auntie Fuyumi hurt her hands and Uncle Tooru volunteered to cook our food." Your hands gripped your (h/c) hair while your pupils slightly shook. "WE'RE EATING THAT BLUISH COLORED CURRY FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT!"

Hayate looked at you with a face full of disbelief before he slightly laughed. Seeing you like that amused him since you are always acting mature. Honestly? Acting like a matured adult doesn't suit to you.

"He didn't even use food color so how did it end up being blue?" You asked yourself looking at the scenery outside. Then you felt your phone vibrating inside your pocket. You lazily took it from your pocket as you opened it.

"Oh, it's from Mitsuya." You nodded your head. It's a good thing that you fixed your relationship with others for this past few days. So basically you stopped avoiding them since Draken and Manjirou threatened (?) you.

"Can you come to Muzashi Shrine today, I'll wait at Aiura-san's convenience store- meh. I don't want to," your about to put your phone to your pocket again when it suddenly vibrates. Your eye slightly twitched, but you chose to look at the message. "I've got some ramen for yo- Oi! Nii-san! I'll go first!"

You stood up from your seat taking your jacket from the chair. Hayate looked confused at first but he just waved his hands. "Sure, enjoy your ramen, (name)."