𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗦

thirty two :
scattered ravens

"If I were you, I will get off my
hands on Tachibana-san
right now."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- "NURSE-CHAN, I'M BOREDDDD..."

The (h/c) haired girl who's laying down on the hospital bed whined that made the nurse to chuckle. She finds this kid amusing and funny at the same time. At first, she thought that she was some spoiled brat since she heard that she's the youngest daughter of that Hiroshi (Last Name).

But it looks like she had a wrong impression about the girl. "Then, why don't you go on the rooftop." She said causing (name) to blink. She immediately sat up giving the nurse a very bright expression.

"Really? Can I?"

"Well, yes-" her sentence was cut off when (name) stood up raising her fist as she shout 'yes' or something like that. The nurse chuckled, 'Cute' she thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes sparkled by the time you arrived at the hospital building's rooftop. A smile formed on your lips as you let your (h/c) locks to fluttered because of the wind. "This is better than staying on that room."

You said as you walked towards the bench. Your aunt and uncle was working and your friends said that they would visit you after their class ends. Kyouya is dealing with something that you don't know. While, Hayate is busy dealing with his coffeeshop and Akihiko left earlier saying that he'll visit you along with his friend on the near future.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was busy with his business.

You sit on the bench as you raised your hand. "I hope Tora-chan isn't blaming himself about what happened." You uttered remembering Kazutora's expression last time you saw him.

You suddenly felt sleepy so you closed your eyes, enjoying the breeze of the wind. It wouldn't be bad to take a nap.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The older brother's duty was to protect his siblings. That's what Ren's mother told him before she died. So, that's what he did. He maybe a delinquent but he made sure that he had a time for his siblings.

But, everything had changed since that incident happened.

He can clearly remember the blood on his hand. His father's corpse laying on the floor and his little sister's half naked corpse placed on her own room. He then looked at Kyouya who just entered their house.

"Nii-san?" He called him with a very terrified expression. He was about to shout when Ren placed his hand on Kyouya's mouth. "Run away and make sure that no one will see you. I'll take the responsibility of what happened here. Okay? "