𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 : 𝗛𝗢𝗪?!

nine :
how ?!

"HAH?! WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! KEN-KUN AND MANJIROU WAS THE ONE WHO'S FIGHTING! THEN HOW DID I GET INVOLVED WITH THAT SHIT?!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "I DON'T WANT YOU..."

The sixteen years old brunette suddenly opened her eyes. Her heart were beating too fast and her breath hitched. She sat up and stared at her shaking hands while some tears fell from her dark violet orbs.

Her gaze landed on the (h/c) girl who's sleeping peacefully on her bed. She hugged her knees as she spoke with a low voice.

"It'll be all right."

She knew that she needs to be strong for her little sister. She can't afford to make her, no, she can't afford to make her new family worry- after all they are the only thing that she had. She doesn't want to make her (name) feel abandoned again.

She swallowed her saliva as tears continued to flow through her dark violet orbs.

"Everything will be all right, Misaki." She comforted herself just like how she comforted her sister before.

That's right- for her, everything will be alright if she had her (name) and the others on her side.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WHAT IS DAD DOING IN THE KITCHEN?!"

Keisuke immediately asked by the time he entered the living room. Fuyumi who's watching television averted her gaze. Meanwhile, (name) placed her left hand on her mouth stopping herself from throwing up.

It's been two days since that 'incident,' and (name)'s dad just left like nothing happened. She already told Tooru and Fuyumi about her suspension- what's their reaction? They just shrugged it off.

"You are not a kind of kid who's going to punch someone without any reasons." Tooru said as he glanced at Keisuke who's eating some peyoung yakisoba next to him. Fuyumi just chuckled and Keisuke ignored his dad's antics.

Of course, Fuyumi's hand is already healed so she plans to cook their dinner today. But Tooru insisted on cooking their dinner. "He insisted, Kei-"

"You should say no! Come on, mom!" Keisuke exclaimed. Fuyumi covered her face using her hand as she let out a sigh. "HE LOOKS DO HAPPY SO I CAN'T!"

"You're such a simp, Auntie." (Name) slightly shook her head as she stood up from her seat. She needs to get out of here before Tooru finished cooki- "Dinner is ready~!"

"Fuck."

"Damn."

Both Keisuke and (name) cursed after they heard a cheery voice coming from the kitchen. Fuyumi also stood up from her seat as she held both Keisuke and (name) on their collars. "WAI- HEY! MOM! GET OFF!"