𝗧𝗪𝗢 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗡

two :
the upperclassman

" Go away or I'll beat you up right
here and right now."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- YOU'RE LIKE THE GUIDING LIGHT FOR THE TOMAN MEMBERS. With that strength, brains and charisma of yours. You are quite famous in the delinquent world. You we're called the 'Mad Princess' by the other delinquents that you defeated before.

With that simple smile, you can brighten up their day. You're always there with them, for better and worse you promised to stay with them. You are the best woman that they'd ever met.

But that all changed two months ago, YOU suddenly changed two months ago. On the daily meetings of Toman, you arrived to Muzashi shrine with a blank expression on your face. They also saw some bruises and cuts on your face. They are quite surprised since you are one of the Vice Leaders of Toman. You're a hundred times stronger than them then what happened?

"(Name)-chin, what happened?"

Your dull green hues met Mikey's eyes. You can see that he's genuinely worried about you. You're really thankful with that but you just felt too numb.

Mitsuya and Draken asked you what happened but you remained silent. You suddenly felt someone holding your collar causing you to look at him. You saw there your cousin with a very serious expression.

"Keisuke."

"I told you to stay at the hospital didn't I?"

Keisuke said with a very serious voice but you just stared at him. "Oi, Baji. Stop it," Draken tried to stop him but Keisuke paid no attention on it.

"I told you to stay at the hospital, (name)!"

You suddenly tensed up after realizing something. You have beaten up those guys who called themselves delinquents to forget what happened. To forget that you failed to protect your big sister.

"(Name)-chin?"

"(Name)?"

"Ah, that's right." You muttered under your breath and Keisuke let go of your collar. You turned your backs on them as you started to walk away. They heard a very weak and sorrowful voice coming from your mouth.

"I still need to help Auntie on preparing Misa-nee's funeral."

After that day, you suddenly stopped attending the Toman's daily meeting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fuck." You groaned massaging your temples with a very annoyed expression. You are already having a bad time on dealing with your classmates and that wannabe vampire cousin of yours is getting on your nerves. You tried your best to calm down and ignore your classmates provocation since your sure that they just want to bully you.