𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘

twenty three :
old promise

"Let's just say that I planned to keep an old promise."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "YOU'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO VISIT ME. YOUR BIG BROTHER IS TOUCHED."

The twenty-four years old brown haired man uttered as he sat on the chair. He looked at his little brother through the glass window. He is still had the same messy black hair and bored dark hues.

"It's not my fault that I'm busy dealing with some business.." his little brother's bored voice rang through his ears. He cannot help himself but to chuckle because of his statement. "Business? Or dealing with (name)'s antics?" He asks causing the black haired boy to roll his eyes.

"Should I stop visiti-"

"WAIT! NO, I'M JUST KIDDING!" He exclaimed and the boy shook his head. The boy, no. Kyouya sighed as he rested his chin on his hand. He looked at his panicking big brother through the glass window. "Hey, Ren-nii."

"What's the matter?" Ren asked softly after seeing his brother's expression. Kyouya smiled at him- "Once you got out there. Please take care of (name) for me."

Now, that's new. Ren's reddish brown hues met Kyouya's dark ones. By looking at his eyes he can clearly see that he is serious. But back then, Kyouya always kick him every time he approached (name). "Kyouya."

"Hmm?" The boy hummed.

"You, what're you planning to do?" Kyouya couldn't help himself but to chuckle because of his elder brother's statement. He knows him too well, and it's kind of annoying. Kyouya leaned his back on the chair as he spoke with a low voice.

"Let's just say that I planned to keep an old promise."

Ren's face became serious. The playful glint on his eyes disappeared. "Kyouya, you should promise me one thing."

"What is it?" Kyouya asked.

"We left that house together so, we will go back there together, all right?" Kyouya blinked. Is he talking about their father's house?

Kyouya smiled and nodded his head. "Sure." He says before a police officer entered the room. His dark hues observed how his brother followed the police officer behind.

He let out a deep sigh before he clenched his fists. Now, he made a promise that he is not sure if he will fulfill it. But who cares? Promises are meant to be broken after all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Chifuyu and- Takemichi! What's the matter?" You asked by the time you opened the door. Seeing both Chifuyu and Takemichi standing there. You tilted your head after seeing the duo's expression.