𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡: 𝗖𝗕𝟮𝟱𝟬𝗧

fourteen :
CB250T

"Hah?! When did this became a
contest?!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- A FEW MINUTES AGO BEFORE TAKEMICHI AND MITSUYA ARRIVED..

"Oi! Ken-kun~! Emma~! Did you two enjoyed your date?!"

Both Draken and Emma flinched after hearing that very sweet voice coming behind them. Their gaze landed on the girl who's carrying a plastic containing a pair of goldfish. She- or rather you looked like a drenched rat.

"You looked like a drenched rat, (name)."

"I'm sorry (name)-chan but I had to agree with Draken this time." You dramatically gasped because of their sudden statement. You cannot blame them for that since you are really drenched because of this sudden rain.

"You two sucks..." You muttered as you wiped your non-existent tears. Draken shook his head meanwhile Emma chuckled because of your antics. But you three suddenly stopped after hearing a shout behind you. You all looked at the source of that shout and saw Peh-yan standing there.

"Oh? Peh? What's with the sash bro?" Draken asked after seeing the sash surrounding Peh-yan's arms. "Hmm?" You stared at Peh-yan's face. His face is full of hatred as he looked at Draken.

"What's with that serious face? Peh-yan?" Emma who's standing next to (name) asked. But Draken suddenly gave his umbrella to you causing Emma to give you two a very confused look.

She's not jealous or something. But she saw how your flowery aura suddenly became serious. "You two, stay back." Draken muttered with a serious voice.

You watched how he approached Peh-yan with your dark green hues. You suddenly felt a presence behind you and Emma causing you to stop. You closed the umbrella that Draken gave to you- "DRAKEN!" You heard Emma's shout as you felt a sudden impact enough to break the kitsune
mask placed on your head.

Emma's eyes widened after she saw how you suddenly collapsed. Her eyes we're full of fear as she looked at the man standing behind her. The man is holding a baseball bat- Emma's eyes widened after she saw some blood on the man's baseball bat.

"(NAME)! ARE YOU ALRIGHT-"

"Man, this sucks." You mumbled as you stood up like there's nothing happened. You also looked behind you seeing Draken stand up when the guy from Moebius suddenly hit him with a baseball bat. Blood where dripping from your temples causing you to laugh.

"Emma, can you hold this for me?" You asked Emma as you handed her your goldfishes and Draken's umbrella. You smiled at her when you saw the concern on her eyes. "I'll be alright, so go find a safe place." Your voice suddenly became serious.

You stood up and dusted your clothes and looked at the guy who hit you with a bat. A twisted smile slowly formed in your lips as you spoke- "You used a weapon to a girl? Man, you suck."