𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

eighteen :
just the beginning .

"You like shaking hand that much, Takemichi-kun?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME HERE, (NAME)?"

Placing both of your hands on your pockets. You looked at Manjirou and sighed. He still had the same smile plastered on his face, but his eyes isn't the same. You opened your arms causing Manjirou to became confused.

"What?" You asked him. "Didn't I told you? You can drop that 'invincible' Mikey act of yours when you are with me?" You muttered, but before you can react he suddenly tackled you into a hug. You both landed on the ground causing you to chuckle.

You can feel your shoulder became drench of his tears causing you to placed your hand on his head. "T-thanks god..." His voice we're shaking as you gently patted his head.

"T-thanks god that you and Ken-chin is alright...." He sobbed and chose to remain silent and let him cry on your shoulders. "Don't worry me like that again...."

You two are completely unaware that there's a certain blonde haired boy listening on your conversation. Takemichi who's hiding on the wall clenched his fists. He swore to himself that he'll prevent you from comitting suicide in the future.

After all, you are one of the most important person on Manjirou's life.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AUGUST 10TH

"Draken-kun, (name)-senpai! How ya holdin' up?!" Takemichi who has a big grin on his face greeted the two. But he suddenly stopped after seeing how Draken glared on him. "Urk-!"

"Quit acting like a jackass.." Draken irked causing Takemichi to sweat drop. (Name) who's forced by the doctor to stay at the hospital because of her 'minor' head injury and a broken rib, looked at Takemichi from head to toe.

"E-eh! How am I acting like one?" Takemichi who looked so shock asked Draken. (Name) pointed him, "You've got it written all over you.." for some reasons you looked disgusted.

"When someone gaves you an inch, don't take a mile you moron!" Draken shouted causing Takemichi to became shock. "By the way, Takemichi. Your outfit is lame as hell." You added. An imaginary arrow that has 'lame' written on it suddenly pierced Takemichi. He gloomed because of what you said and you just took some apple that Emma left earlier.

"You two won't really understand what it feels like to live in shadows." He said with a very sad tone and you just ignored him. You took a bite from the apple, "Don't be creepy."

"Lol."

Takemichi then leaned towards Draken and of course he couldn't do that to you. Draken looks creeped out after hearing the poor boy's statement. "This is the first time that anyone's ever looked up to me!! Let me live a little, okay?!"