𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 : 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘

forty six :
advice

" I'm bad when it comes to advising others, don't I? "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "I'M AGAINST THIS."

Chifuyu suddenly said after they finished talking with Kisaki and Hanma. "We don't have to join forces with Kisaki, Takemitchy! Just the two of us can do this!!" He added.

"... Can we?" Takemichi asked which made Chifuyu to irk. He grabbed Takemichi's shoulder as he shouted with an annoyed tone. "He's the guy who got Tachibana Hinata murdered! He is also the reason why (name)-san got stabbed! Don't you know that?!"

"Yes, I know!! But what else are we supposed to do?! Kill Kisaki?! We can't do that! What we really gotta do is get Kisaki the hell outta Toman!! And we gotta stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!! I don't wanna join forces with that bastard Kisaki, either! But if we do! We might learn something about him! We could find out how to get him kicked out of the gang!"

Chifuyu's eyes widened as he looked at Takemichi who's panting. Meanwhile, Takemichi recalled the futures that he witnessed. The future where he saw how Hinata, Atsushi, and Chifuyu died in front of him. While Draken was stuck in the prison because of Kisaki and (name) also suffered because of Kisaki.

"I don't wanna see... A bad future for us ever again! I'll work with Kisaki if I have to! So please, Chifuyu! Help me do this!" Takemichi requested as he looked straight on Chifuyu's eyes.

"Ah, jeez. I plan to hang out with (name)-san and Baji-san this Christmas." Takemichi blinked as he smiled, realizing the meaning behind Chifuyu's statement. "Thanks, Chifuyu!!!"

"You're lucky that I can't say no to you." Chifuyu frowned, "What's so fun with meeting up with dudes to beat up another dude on Christmas?" He asked.

"... Are you hungry?" Takemichi asked, trying to changed the subject.

━━━━━━━━

- The next day.

"What... You three... What the hell did you do outside?"

Fuyumi asked the three who's sitting on the sofa. She placed the three mugs containing some hot chocolate on the table. Tooru, Keisuke and (name) averted their gazes which made Fuyumi to irk.

She knew it. She should've been suspicious of them since Tooru volunteered to go to the grocery with their kids. Because there's no way her husband will do that without her asking him.

And when they came back earlier. The three of them were covered with snow and they were all shaking because of the cold.

"We just played a little, Fu-chan..."

Tooru reasoned which made Fuyumi to raise an eyebrow. "Play? What kind of game did you played?" She asked with a sarcastic tone which made Tooru to flinch.