𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 : 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥

thirty nine :
anger

" I'm alright, (name)-san! so
please calm down! "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— IT WAS DIFFERENT.

Takemichi and the executives of Scattered Ravens felt their world stop. They tried their best to call (name) and Ren's phone but they couldn't even reach them. Just what the hell are they doing?

Are they even aware that any minutes from now, Kyouya might end up dead? "Shit! Kyouya you brat! Dodge!" Kai shouted after seeing a man pointing a gun at Kyouya.

Takemichi's eyes trembled after hearing a loud gunshot. But soon it stops, the whole place becomes quiet.

Kyouya who got shot in the thigh couldn't help himself but chuckle. All of them looked at the man who shot Kyouya earlier. "(Name)-senpai." Takemichi subconsciously called as their gazes landed on a familiar figure.

It was (name). She had a serious expression on her face while choking the man who shot Kyouya. Kyouya internally cursed after seeing that expression. 'Shit.' She doesn't have that stupid smile on her face. This only means one thing—

"(Name)-san, I a-am fine!" Kyouya exclaimed as (name)'s gaze landed on him. He slightly flinched by the time their eyes met. (Name)'s eyes were darker and more emotionless than usual. Kyouya needs to stop her before she'll do something stupid.

"I'm alright, (name)-san! so please calm down!" Kyouya said forcing himself to stand up. His eyes twitched feeling the pain on his thigh. "Kyouya." (Name) called as her lips curved into a smile.

"Do you think I am that stupid to believe you?"

The smile then disappeared on her face. She looked at the man whom she was choking. "Now, how do you want to die? Hmm?" She asked letting go of the man's neck. After all, it wouldn't be fun to kill someone who doesn't have any plan to fight back— right?

━━━━━━━━━━

— Earlier.

"Neh, nii-san, Akihiko." (Name) called her two siblings who's eating their food in front of her. She only have five hours sleep since she stayed up all night and watched a movie with Keisuke and Tooru last night. And Fuyumi ended up giving them that familiar 'oni' smile by the time she woke up.

"What are we doing here at a expensive-ass restaurant right now?" (Name) who's slicing her steak into bite-size asked. But soon she stopped when Akihiko placed a sliced steak in front of her. "Whoah, thanks Akihiko!"

Akihiko's eyes slightly widened before his lips curved into a very happy smile. "Sure, nee-chan," Akihiko said taking (name)'s plate. Hayate who's watching his two little siblings interact, sweatdrops.

'Akihiko... I can clearly hear your i-am-a-strong-man image shattering! Stop!' Hayate mentally screamed seeing how his violent little brother looks like an innocent child in front of (name). If other called Hayate a siscon, Akihiko was way worse than Hayate was.