𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

twenty one :
number three

"That's not very polite. I'm your mid-school senpai after all..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "THE FORMER MOEBIUS MEMBERS GATHERED UNDER HANMA.... THE VALHALLA'S NUMBER TWO."

Yamagishi stated while his friends carefully listened to him. They are now inside Takemichi's classroom discussing something about Valhalla.

"And the anti-toman force gathered under the number 3 guy, Kazutora Hanemiya." With that cue, the door suddenly opened. A guy who has a dual colored hair and sandy colored hues entered the room.

He looked at them, "Huh?" Kazutora let out a sound when he noticed that their gazes landed on him. He then looked around the room when he noticed that there's no student there except this five.

"Is school over already?" He asked. Makoto stood up and tried, keyword. He 'tried' to intimidate Kazutora. "Who the hell? You don't look familiar."

But of course, Kazutora just give him a gentle smile. "That's not very polite. I'm your mid-school senpai after all..."

"Huh? Who're you?! Never seen you here before?" Makoto asked for the second time. Meanwhile, Yamagishi's eyes landed on the familiar tiger tattoo on Kazutora's neck. He gasped. "That tiger tattoo on his neck!" He exclaimed.

Takemichi then looked at him with a confused look. "A neck tattoo?"

"Hey, Makoto stop!" Yamagishi immediately stopped Makoto after recognizing Kazutora. Meanwhile, Kazutora tilted his head causing his earring to jingle.

"Hey, you guys. Do you know Takemichi Hanagaki?" Yamagishi gasped and looked at Takemichi behind him. His hands we're slightly shaking as he spoke.

"T-t-takemichi! It's him!" He stammered that gets Kazutora's attention. "Takemichi?"

"THIS IS VALHALLA'S NUMBER THREE! KAZUTORA HANEMIYA!" Yamagishi exclaimed and pointed Kazutora. Then Kazutora immediately made his way towards where Takemichi is before he hugged him.

"YAY! I'M SOOO HAPPY! YOU'RE TAKEMICHI RIGHT?" He asked with a very cheerful tone that made Takemichi mode confuse.

"(Nickname) didn't even bother to tell me that there was a Toman member, one grade below us!" He slightly pouted and he let go of Takemichi.

"Okay! Let's go Takemichi!" He said and he held Takemichi on his arm. "Let's go to Valhalla's hide out!"

"Huh? Valhalla?!"

Takemichi then saw two guys outside their room. They all hold crutches that help them stand up straight. "Hey! I found Takemichi!"

"That's the guy?" One of them asked and Kazutora nodded his head. "Yep!"

"Uhmm. Who are these guys?" Takemichi asked and Kazutora hummed as he turned his head on him. "Those two are my most trusted kouhai's." Kazutora said with a smile.