𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

seventeen :
the operation

"We stopped his life from ending..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "HERE COMES THE MIZO MIDDLE FIVE!"

Akkun exclaimed while standing in front of beaten up trio which consists of Takemichi, Draken and (name). (Name) slightly chuckled after seeing them stand confidently in front of her.

"Everyone.." Takemichi huffed.

"We heard the news Takemichi!"

"Leave this to us!"

"When we wanna, we can kick some asses!"

"Hiyahh!"

Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi and Makoto said. But Yamagishi gulped seeing how one of the members of 'Kiyomasa gang' approached him.

A few minutes later, (name) couldn't help but to sigh seeing the scene in front of her. Those shitheads, a.k.a the members of 'Kiyomasa gang' easily beaten up Mizo Middle Five. Well, damn. You just sighed and sat on the ground. You sighed and sat on the ground slightly massaging your temples.

"Draken-kun, I'm sorry."

'Why the hell is he apologizing for?' both you and Draken thought in unison as your eyes landed on Takemichi's figure. "We ain't gonna fucking lose." You heard Akkun said causing you to chuckle.

That time you also heard the police sirens rang throughout the place. A grin appeared on your face, "We fucking won." You muttered under your breath.

"Hahahaha," Draken slightly laughed because of your statement. "Takemichi-kun! (Name)-senpai! The ambulance is here!" You heard Hinata's voice near you.

"And the police too.." Emma added causing you to turn your heads on them. Emma, Hinata and Kyouya ran towards the place where you, Draken and Takemichi was. You felt relieve seeing Kyouya's face and you chose to close your eyes.

"Goodnight." You muttered before you fell into the ground.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"He's lost a lot of blood!"

"Pupils are dilated to 3.3 mm!"

"Hurry up and pack the wound and stop the bleeding!"

The ambulance where Takemichi and Draken is was a mess. "Draken-kun!" Takemichi shouted after learning his conditions. There's also another ambulance trailing behind them where (name) and the others is.

"WHAT'S OUR ETA TO THE HOSPITAL?!"

"HIS RESPIRATION IS 30 AND HIS PULSE IS AT 127!"