𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

twenty six :
the start of the fight

" Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- THAT NIGHT.

The whole place became quiet as the three individuals that they are waiting for finally arrive. As they expected, this meeting was really important since you- who's one of their (previous) leaders. Standing next to Draken with a stoic expression.

"It reminds me of the past." Nahoya who's grinning muttered. It's been a while since they saw that expression on your face. "THE BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN!" Draken shouted.

Manjirou stopped at the highest platform on the shrine. "I'm glad to see you all here today!" He let his blonde locks fluttered in the wind.

"Tomorrow we're going head-to-head on Valhalla. They picked a fight with us, there's nothing for us to gain! Also, Baji has sided with our enemy! We won't go easy on traitors! That was Toman's policy!"

Both Takemichi and Chifuyu's faces stiffened up after hearing those words from their leader's mouth. Chifuyu averted his gaze, "There's no stopping this now.. Takemichi," he reminded.

Takemichi continued to look at Manjirou. But his next statement made everyone (except Draken, (name) and Mitsuya ) surprised.

"Can I just be a kid?" Manjirou asked. Countless 'huh' can be heard on everyone. He sat down giving everyone a smile. "I don't wanna fight Baji."

'Knew it.' you thought as you yawned. Takemichi and Chifuyu looked surprise while Draken and Mitsuya just smiled. "SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH, EVERYONE!!"

"TOMORROW WE'RE GONNA CRUSH VALHALLA AND TAKE BAJI BACK!" Manjirou exclaimed that made everyone's face to brightened up. Unknowingly, your gaze landed on the boy ( who has a hairstyle that reminds you of Takemichi ) who's standing next to Kyouya.

Is that the Kisaki guy that your cousin's talking about? Looking at him made you frown. "Did I met him somewhere before?"

Thinking about it now. He looked very familiar- but you don't really remember him at all. "-THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!"

A proud smile formed into your lips upon hearing the cheers coming from the members of Toman. Meanwhile, a certain male looked at you and Manjirou.

"This is it... This is what I wanted.." he muttered. Everything was happening according to his plan. Seeing how you standing next to Draken means that you are going to help Toman on bringing Keisuke back.