𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 : 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘

forty eight :
little by little

" You've done enough, Takemichi!!! You're gonna die!!! "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "SO HEY, (NICKNAME), KEN-CHIN."

Manjirou called his two friends causing for them to stop. One looked at him irritatedly while the other looked at him with a blank look. "Ah?"

"What is it?" (Name) asked taking a bite from the taiyaki on her hand. "Was that Mitsuya's impulse I heard just now?" Manjirou asked.

'So he heard it too.' The (h/c) thought looking at Manjirou who was blankly looking at his food. Meanwhile, Draken who already knows what's happening inside Manjirou and (name)'s mind irked.

"Huh?! No one besides you is stupid enough to ride a bike to buy some food in this freezing weather, Mikey! You're hearing things!" Draken exclaimed which made Manjirou to chuckle. While (name) just sighed and shook her head. "Guess so."

"You just hate winter, Ken-kun~" (name) playfully said gaining a glare from Draken. "Shut up! and let's just go home already!" He sighed as he dragged both Manjirou and (name) to where they parked their bikes earlier.

━━━━━━━━

Everything happened so fast. Mitsuya arrived and stopped Yuzuha from attacking Taiju. Then before everyone could even realize it. Mitsuya was already fighting Taiju. He was even matching Taiju's punch!

Then Chifuyu arrived and told Takemichi what happened to Hanma and Kisaki. He also told him that he's the one who called Mitsuya so Kisaki won't be able to outsmart them.

Then Mitsuya suddenly took a knee which made Hakkai, Takemichi, and Chifuyu worried. "What's wrong, Mitsuya? I've only used 70% of my power."

Taiju sneered but Mitsuya just stood up, "Don't talk like you've got the advantage." Mitsuya grinned as he pointed out his boots. "A strap on my boots came loose, that's all." He reasoned which made Taiju's eyes to twitch in annoyance.

"Don't do it, Taka-chan! You can't win! You can't beat him!" Hakkai shouted, trying to convince the lavender-haired boy. While Mitsuya, the said boy ignored him as he continued to attack Taiju. "What's wrong with you, Taka-chan?! I thought you were smart! You don't fight pointless battles like this! He's bigger and older than you! You don't have anything that'll help you to win!"

"Hey. Shut up for a second, Hakkai." Chifuyu said as Hakkai looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't you get it? He's being stubborn. Mitsuya-kun is a clever dude. He can estimate what will happen. He's putting himself in line... 'Cause he knows what he's doing! For your sake!"

Hakkai's eyes widened after hearing Chifuyu's explanation. He looked at Mitsuya who received another punch from Taiju. "Mitsuya-kun's not gonna lose."

Takemichi added. "Yeah! There's no way he'll lose!" Chifuyu agreed.

On the other hand, Taiju panted as he looked at the beaten-up Mitsuya who was glaring at him. "You're a tough bastard," Taiju said as his lips curved onto a grin.