7

7

Kaya’s POV.

Kieran is boring his eyes into mine, which are widened out of fear. He’s acting like a monster with the way his jaw is twitching and his fingers are taking off some buttons on his shirt.

Then he comes close to me and wraps off all the content on the table with his hands, his impatience obviously running thin.

My breathing heightens with each barbaric action of his, my chest roving up and down right before he grabs each side of the chair that I’m sitting on and he speaks, his face inches away from mine.

“You’re a toy here, an item, meaningless and disposable. You must understand that the hard way. My brother has attempted to go easy on you; has he not?” His voice is filled with malice, and in his eyes, I see no remorse.

It’s like all he sees me as is a machine that he owns, and when it doesn’t do exactly what he wants, he punishes it.

Grabbing me by my waist all of a sudden, he drops me onto the table. His hand has wiped off a frost from one of the cakes, and he licks it with his eyes settled on my face.

“The curses are indeed erased when she’s near.” It seems more like he’s talking to himself than to me.

My throat is releasing soft whimpers at his harsh handling until he sweeps me closer to his face, making sure his hard abs stop my leg from stretching further.

“I love this game, bro.” Someone from behind us whoops.

Kyle?

I can’t think well. I’m not sure.

An ear-piercing scream runs out of my throat suddenly when his claws grow out to tear the flares of the gown. And before I could process that, another of his fingers had done more damage.

He keeps on tearing the clothes, and I close my eyes, salty fluids dripping from my eyes, and my hands go to cover my face in a cower.

“Don’t hide your face now, Kaya. You were courageous just a few seconds ago, weren’t you?” He mocks me as he grabs hold of my hands.

I’m whimpering, my body shuddering, and my face reddened, wishing and praying that this is all a nightmare, but deep down, a part of me knows that it’s my reality.

More tears drop from my eyes as my sight scans down my body, from my cleavage down to my legs. The gown has become tattered, and my body is all exposed.

Before my hands can try to hide my boobs, he grabs them and smirks, his eyes shadowed by his lashes. It gives off an eerie yet seductive look that I find myself hating.

I hate how my body reacts in fear on the outside, but on the inside, it feels different. My core is turned on by these actions, finding him much handsomer than yesterday.

His low, dangerously low voice, as it coarses into my hearing, warms up my blood. “We own you, every part of you. Do you understand?”

As he asks, his hands cup both my breasts. He plays with my nipples, but the irritation that I expected isn’t what my brain resulted in. Instead, I crave more of his touch.

I want more of him. I want more hands. Although that isn’t a sensation I can believe, so I try to fight against him even when my body isn’t acting as I want.

In a rush, while his hands are now clipping both of my wrists, he turns me over, forcing me to sit on my knees, then spanks my ass.

My voice wanted to come out as a moan instead of a scream, so I lowered it to a whisper, a gasp.

“Ah, please stop.”

While he treats me like a slut in front of everyone to make me feel humiliated, my insides twist with a feeling of satisfaction.

And that only worsens it for me. I am embarrassed by myself and by my situation.

Not long after, he stops by taking a handful of my ass in his palm and making my back rest against him as I feel the heat from his body. Then he whispers. “You’re our possession. I won’t be gentle next time.” His hard grip on my hair lessens after he speaks, throwing my head forward into the air.

I ramble down from the table and try to cover my body, but it’s impossible. The dress is a rag, covering my skin and exposing everything.

As I try to cover my boobs, my other hand tries to cover my underparts. Warm tears flow freely from my eyes, but the triplets do not care at all. They’re all seated back on their chairs with their eyes fixed on me.

My very eyes shift to Kade. I watch as his silver cerulean eyes don’t flicker one bit. There are no emotions in there; it’s like a void that he’s created. His pupils don’t even shift one glance away from me, and his entire demeanor leaves out no information about whatever he’s thinking.

It’s as though he is a closed book, excellent at masking his thoughts.

Then, I look over to Kyle; that one has a grin on his face such that he bits down on his lower lips with one brow raised to give a mysterious look in those hazel oceans. And lastly, my heart rises when my eyes meet Kieran’s, who’s narrowing his eyes back at me. There’s a wave of confusion and anger stirring deep inside his gray eyes.

It almost seems like he worried about the aftermath of what he did to me.

“You’ll continue to stay in the room we’ve given to you till we think otherwise, based on how submissive or arrogant you act.” Kade says and bangs his hands on the table.

A gasp escapes me as I blink profusely, jumping back. My head is low, deviating away from them, but then someone walks into the room.

The clicking of their shoes causes me to look over to my left, and I see a face that I haven’t seen before. The man has his hands crossed at the back, resting on his tail.

“What’s happening here?”

“Uncle.” Kyle states and readjusts himself on the seat.

They have an uncle? I don’t know about that except. Well, I didn’t know anything about the triplets until I got here and got to know that they have a mother as well.

And something tells me that if the triplets can be as cruel as this, then their mother and uncle would be more disastrous.

With a low humming sound from Kade, Melissa comes forward to direct me out of the room.

It’s over. I’ll be fine. I’ll get out of this disgrace soon. I tell myself this in my thoughts as Melissa drags me away.

My heart needs to be nursed, frantically racing in its little spot, so my hands go up there to heal it.

My cheeks are wet from my continuous crying. I’ve never been more humiliated before. Everything happened in front of the chefs, maids, and other people there.

I just can’t hold anything in, so I keep sulking. The hiccups aren’t slowing either.

When we get inside the room, I run to the bed, having snatched Melissa’s hands away from my body, and quickly grab the bedsheets to cover myself.

And as I sit on the bed, staring through the sill window to the outside, I wish the guards had killed me. Although another thought lingers in my mind, and that is to destroy the triplets.

I wish one day, when my powers come out, I can finally destroy them.

Melissa is still in the room, and she’s preparing another bath for me again.

Do the triplets want me clean again so they can stain my body and mind with their flirty hands?