14

14

Kaya’s POV.

They want each other’s necks. Anyone can see that.

I watch as Alpha sadistic suddenly shifts off of the ground, grabbing Kyle’s leg and cracking it like he just broke a biscuit into two pieces.

Seeing that, as Kyle goes down with a leg shred into two, I feel myself wanting to vomit once again. My stomach churns at the sight.

Yet, when I looked back, he had stood up. Since the door is broken, he has easy access to see me inside the carriage, choking in fear and shocking out of my senses.

A smile drips off of his face, and then I see a wink. Cracking his neck to the left, then to the right, his leg fixes back to normalcy with a groan coming from him.

As he runs into the fight once again, that’s when I fully realise the reality of what I am into.

“You don’t touch anything that is ours.” Kade growls. I can see the veins poking out of his neck and his forehead as he hit Alpha sadistic with his elbow.

His face presses inside when his bones crunch inside. Damn, they are breaking one another’s bodies like it’s a plastic bottle that you can crush and then dip your fingers back inside to make it retake its former shape, except unlike the bottle still showing the sign of distortion, their own bodies heal completely within a matter of seconds.

Kieran’s coming from behind, but Alpha sadistic already sees him, so he evades his attack. Although he didn’t fully, as Kieran, on landing on the ground, uses his hands to pick his legs into the air, he wraps them around Alpha sadistic’s stomach, and in the next minute, they are on the ground, hitting each other.

With each punch, I can see the dirt on the ground gusting into the air. It’s like each punch is something heavy being dropped.

I confirm that because of the ground below them, which cracks with each hit.

It isn’t until Kyle yanks off the compartment on the other side of the wheels and grabs me by the hands that I realise that other werewolves inside the mansion have also come out to watch the show.

I am still groaning with his harsh grip when the two guards stop in front of us.

Kyle scoffs for a second. “Your alpha is getting beaten by the triplets, yet you low-level pups want to play the hero game?”

The both of them look at one another before they snarl at Kyle, which causes him to only laugh.

“Well, then, come at me. Or, oh, I shall,” he hasn’t even finished saying before he grabs one of them and hits him against the car frame.

The one steps forward, but Kyle points his hand at him. “You’d soon die too.”

Before that one could touch Kyle, he had already detached both arms of the one he hit against the car frame.

While he is screaming, Kyle roots his claws into his skin and tears his back so that I can see his spinal cord.

That’s when I dropped to the ground. I cannot even bring myself to cry, scream, or do anything. I’m just there, staring into the horror.

Then, he bends his head, evading the attack from the second guard. He plays with the second guard for some time, playing the evasion game over and over and over until he fakes a yawn, expressing that he’s now bored.

All of a sudden, he grabs the guy by the punch he wanted to throw into Kyle’s face. Neither of them even has a chance to touch him, much less someone like me who has no powers at all.