47

47

Kaya’s POV.

“...whatever it is, I shall not fall for it.” Kyle stops midway in his words, his eyes charging towards me as I enter their room.

My eyes scan their faces, catching the sight of bewilderment there. They couldn’t have expected me to be here.

“What are you doing here?” Kieran asks, his face shifting to one side, unveiling an interrogation born of suspicion. “We hadn’t called for your presence, so speak.”

My throat is dry. It feels like my tongue no longer secretes saliva, and it makes the back of my throat feel like it’s gummed together. The thought scares me, but it’s not like I’m bothered anyway.

I’m drunk.

I’m free.

My laugh is hysterical and hypocritical. “What am I doing here? You sound like an ass-wipe.” I’m cracking up. In the back of my mind, I’m scared that I could be punished, but it’s not enough to make me stop speaking.

I feel like I could say anything right now, and above all, I am so madly horny. I’m irritated at seeing these guys’ faces, and at the same time, their handsome features call my attention.

I can’t stop staring at the way their hair flops down their foreheads or the way they are all shirtless, and from the dim light cast by the moon, their skin flourishes with an engulfing glimmer that entraps my soul.

My head has been reeling with many thoughts of what they could do to me. My tongue, as dry as it is, wants to lick their body.

The way Kieran speaks, his muscles clipping, makes my head go haywire. “Are you drunk?”

“It is clear, brother. She is.”

Kieran stomps over to me, his body closing the space between the both of us. My back has shifted to the end of the wall, so there’s no place I can hide, and he’s clipping me to the wall as well.

I love the heat coming from his body, adding to the heat already being produced by my core. My thighs are wet and my eyelashes are dim, so I’m watching him through them.

He slams one of his hands against the wall, causing it to make a low crumble sound as it shakes. My breathing hitch with a noticeable sound, my shoulder elevating out of fear, and my eyes brighten up at him for a moment.

“Why do you have to be so sexy?” His other hand picks at my jawline, holding it firm.

“What do you want?”

“I want to be fucked.”

“Is this a trick?” He asks. He obviously doesn’t expect me to come to them for something as such.

“My body is already worthless to you, so why not use it once more? At least tonight, I won’t hesitate.” I want to say more, but his lips catch mine.

“Don’t fucking bite your bottom lips again, or I’d do you the most dirty an Alpha male like me can.” His tone is a growl in my ears, an animalistic one. He isn’t a man right now. He’s a half-beast, I can tell.

His touch on me is strong and firm, and he wraps his body closer to mine. It is almost suffocating me. I can barely breathe, and he isn’t stopping.

The kiss is born from a passionate hunger. As he is reciprocating, I am too. Neither of us is giving up on the hungry or lessening anything. His tongue slides into mine, and when he lowers his hand to my ass and grabs it, sending tingles down my spine, my mouth opens wider.

His hand moves from one of my ass cheeks to the middle of the cheeks, where he lowers it down to the back of my vulva. My breathing shook there, and I couldn’t continue the kiss anymore.