27

Kaya’s POV.

I am shaken in my station, unable to move or shift, and I do as told.

Standing upright, I am bare in front of the brothers. For whatever the cause, I do not feel ashamed being naked in front of them, even though my skin is now decorated with bruises, dark spots, some bumps, and unhealed wounds—oh, and fresh ones as well.

Kade streams his fingers around my stomach, carefully letting his nails grow into talons that he pinches my skin with. The pain is mild, so I try not to whine at it. I just hope he doesn’t cut me and give me another wound.

Kieran stands up from a chair and goes to my back, sniffing the air. “I smell your blood. What happened here?”

Well, how do I put it?

A welcome gift from their sex slaves. I’ve come to realize that those girls are the triplets sex slaves, looking radiant and fine, but here I am, used as a worthless piece of sh*t.

“I was whipped this evening.” I tell them as Kieran uses his hand to trace the wound from the slashes. My skin is supposed to be irritated by his touch on the wounds, but as unbearable as it feels, I also feel aroused by a tingle.

I don’t know how that even makes sense.

My hormones are at their peak.

The tingling feeling sparkles through my veins when Kade pinches hard on my nipples, and they harden right away. I moan out loud, my eyes closing at the effect.

I bite my bottom lips to wet my dried tongue from the hard gasping.

Then, his hands latch themselves to my core, where he rubs my sensitive spot in a circle. Raw pain shoots through me, yet I allow him to do me as he wants. Kieran, on the other hand, has his hands on his ass, grabbing hold of them as he fiddles with the meat, beating at them so they can vibrate right away, or he presses his hard cock against the cheeks.

It is as though his pants are about to tear off.

And like a reversal, they snatch themselves off of me, leaving me gasping and wanting more, but at the same time, regret jerks at the back of my mind—a repulsion that’s recessive.

My flesh is in dominance over my mind, being controlled by them without even being forced by them.

Kyle uses his middle finger and index finger to call me, and my legs go to meet him. The others watch me with hungry eyes, predation stroking their faces.

Kyle dips those two fingers inside my core while his thumb works on my clitoral area. My hands wanted to root into his hair or at least hold onto him so I wouldn’t fall off from the pain mixed with pleasure, but as though he’s read my mind, he warns.

“Don’t touch me. Stay fixated.” I try my best to follow his command.

He continues the rhythm, hastening it till my thighs are quivering and my moans are louder, then my release comes like a tornado, washing off all my senses for a moment.

I wish this was all, because I feel so tired and my entrance feels weakened by the way he was harsh against my kitty.

But, like I could have expected, this is just the beginning.

Kyle picks me up to the edge of the bed so he can fuck me as a missionary. My head is at the other diagonal end of the bed frame, so while Kieran wanks off on my face, Kade slaps his dick against my face before he puts his dick in my mouth.

“Fuck.” His moans come and my throat opens more to deep throat him. My eyes are blurry from tears, and my gut reflexes are practically giving up, yet I keep going, knowing I can’t stop this.

At the same time, Kyle is slamming me into the bed, already turned my stomach against the bed, so he can press me on the hips into the bed while he digs me deeper. His claws are hurting my skin, drawing out blood, but I don’t fight against them.

Then his release came. I am not allowed to relax before Kade fucks me as well, till his body begins jerking against mine. Their sweats fall onto my body, burning my wounds.

The feeling, however, is a mixture of ethereal and tormentous. I have gone insane with them, I know. I have been brainwashed, and maybe that’s why I’m loving what they’re doing to me right now.

I come twice more to the session because the three of them fucked me. They aren’t in for my own pleasure but theirs, but because of my unwavering arousal for them and my body wanting them, I came effortlessly.

When they are done with me, the three of them lie on the bed.

“Get me the drink on the table with a cup, little thing.” Kyle orders, and I force myself to go and bring him his request.

It hurts badly. My legs want to give up. My head aches. My back burns. My entire system is irritated, and my skin is reddened. I don’t just look just-fucked but utterly screwed by their huge cocks.

Although I feel no shame for some unknown reasons, These are my capturers, but even after being used by them, I don’t feel used. I don’t also feel raped at all, which is a confusion on its own because, for some reasons, my body aligns with the sex.

In fact, I daydreamed about them touching me. I am crazy. I’m running mad.

“You can leave now.” And this is where it ends.

Anyone can tell that I am an object to cease their sexual urges, or better yet, an item to help them when they’re in need of something to quench being horny.

It’s unbelievably annoying on my part. I get out of the room with my clothes worn back, but even with my low sense of smell, I can tell that I smell of sperm and raw sex.

It’s very late in the night, so I hope that I don’t get caught by anyone. The last thing I want after being revealed as a witch is to also find out that I am sleeping with the triplets.

I will be considered a whore that they use from time to time, and their sex slaves will turn this humongous hell into an everlasting rage of anguish for me. Any chance they have, they will destroy me.

I have successfully reached the last hallway, the room that the guard said I can stay in momentarily for now, just a few meters away, when one of the sex slaves appears all of a sudden.

I stop in my tracks. I wish the floor could just swallow me. Shit! Why does my fate have to be so unfortunate?

I drop my face to the ground and try to hurry past her, hoping she doesn’t sniff me out, but suddenly, I find myself hitting a figure. It’s her.

I don’t even know her name, as there are many of them, but after the introduction Carla and Alana did today, showing me the remaining ones, I’ve tried my best to recall their faces even when I can’t remember their names.

“Where are you coming from?” Her voice drawls, and I hear her take a deep inhalation. “What is this you smell of? Wait, you cheap whore? Bitch!” Her eyes flare as she accesses my body.

“Have you been fucking your masters? Damn, I didn’t know you had this in you, you helpless, dick-starved cunt.” She curses me as she spits; her speech is venomous.

This is exactly what I imagined would happen. How could I have thought of it just so it could actually happen?

I’ve been here less than a day, and I’m in deep trouble.

So, I do the one thing I can do right now. I run into my room and lock the door behind me. Then, my face reddens with tears at the brink before I run into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I disregard the discomfort alert from my brain and sit down, but I have to widen my laps because my center feels torn. I’m weak mentally, spiritually, and physically. Speaking of those three parts of me, I have been snatched my rights over them.

There’s no peace here, and I think I have given up.

I can only smell more pain that I’m about to face in the future. Now the question is: would it ever stop?