15

15

Kaya’s POV.

In a reckless manner, the carriage comes to a stop, and then the triplets walk inside.

No one has to give me the instructions before I know I must trail behind them, and that’s what I did. My heart could stop beating at this point from the many tensions it has faced.

I don’t know what will happen when we reach wherever we are going now. I just hope they kill me quickly, if I have to die, and not force me to pass through similar torture as that alpha Alaric stated.

A chill ripples within my insides at the thought of it.

“Go inside.” The dominance in Kade’s voice makes me bid, unable to not do as he wants. Or as any of them wants.

For a reason unknown to me, I feel absolutely submissive and actively love the act of gruesomeness that drips off of their gaze.

Speaking of their gaze, I see a dim glow of scarlet in Kade’s eyes, as well as in Kyle’s and Kieran’s. I think they are connected through their minds. I am assuming anyway.

“Stand there.” He commands, and I stop with my back against the bed.

The room is strange to me. Lethal and hypnotizing.

Kyle sits on an armchair in the left corner of the room, and Kieran is to the right, both of them laying their orbs on Kade and me.

“I...”

“You were given one simple rule, but you ruined it.” He points his finger at my lips to stop me from speaking. The veins at the side of my neck pop out, seizing my breath. “Even if you have to go with anyone, you ought not that man. Are you that cheap? Tell me, what does he have that we do not? Or in fact, what has he deceived you with?” As he speaks, his face boils, and the muscles in his arms are flexing.

As he stands before me, he towers much taller than I have noticed. His brothers just watch us, probably waiting for when they’ll strike. In their eyes, one could sense the predator about to lunge.

“I didn’t... I was forced. He drunk me.” It’s fruitless, my explanation.

Kieran shoots up from his seat, and in the next ticking second, he dashes me to the wall, pinning my body against it and leaning forward to speak into my ears, “You want to be punished, don’t you?”

I lose myself at the whispers of his tone, which sounds absolutely ethereal to me, and I shrink in his touch, even though it is harsh.

“She’s a bad girl that needs to be punished.” Is the next thing he says before he flips my body so that I have my face against the wall. With my back exposed to him, he uses his claw to tear the dress.

“I wanted to do that.” Snaps Kyle with a touch of possession.

Then he comes forward to shred the rest of the dress away from my body.

As though they have their minds connected, they act like one person, just dividing his mind into three.

While Kyle bares me to just my underwear, Kieran holds me down, and Kade, on the other hand, watches with his eyes now squinted.

Hunger spews off of their actions as they feed on the sight of my body.

I don’t know if it’s the alcohol, but as much as I wanted, no sense of regret beams inside me.

Kyle swoons me off my feet and places me on the cabinet, in the depth of the sensation, until I cry out in pain when Kieran and Kyle rip into my skin with their claws while they kiss me.

One of them grips my hair, pulling at the strands so badly that my body is in no regret of it, and the other pins my hands with his. I could not bring myself to hate the situation.

Giving Kade a chance, with just a swift action, his middle finger cuts the strap, releasing my boobs into the air.

Suddenly, my brain resets back into recognition of what’s happening.

“No, stop. Leave me...”

It all came back as a rush all of a sudden. They killed the only family I have left, and now they are taking over my body.

“Please...”

Grabbing my jaw until the skin reddens, their voice walks into my head. “We own you, Kaya, and till the day we decide your death, every action you take by yourself shall have consequences.”

“How are you inside my head?”

“You’re naive, little thing.”

Their voices roam inside my head, leaving me to stare heavenward with a strike.

“No...stop!”

But he didn’t. He cups my breast, then fiddles with my nipples; his touch is sensational. My lips gape to emit a moan.

“You can’t fight against us.”

I feel their hands all over me, tainting my body and removing every ounce of innocence that I have left.

I gasp louder, jerking forward when a hand slides into my pants and rubs at my clitoral area. I grab his hand, which turns out to be Kyle, and share his badboy grin with me.

I pant profusely at the arousal inside me. I feel like I am about to burst a million pieces from their touches. It changes my thinking, clouding them into a void and leaving my orbs rolled to the back of my head.

Soon, I am shattered into a vibration that leaves my voice trembling and my moan shaky. Kade has picked up on his pace too, but then he stops, and in a haste, he throws me to the bed like a bag of food.

I am still yet to find my equilibrium when he pins my hand to my back enough to make me cry in pain. They are messing with my head, passing on to me pain and pleasure at the same time.

Subtle, but now that I am realizing yet not fighting against them, it makes me see how much they’ve ingrained their taint in me.

I scream out in more pain when Kieran spanks me, Kade and Kieran whispering into my ears of their ownership.

And in the next few minutes, when they are done with me, they leave me like some garbage on the bed, weakened and used until I can hardly move a limb.

Yet my body had consented, even though I now regret how things have turned out. They manage to grab every part of me and make me surrender to them.

Their next words send a dagger into my heart. “You cannot fight against us, little thing. It’s now time for the rest of your punishment.” At the mention of that, I try to stand up, but my center feels weakened.

Fuck. It feels like he just fisted me, but then he wasn’t easy on the rubbing. With this event, I have lost my innocence to them too.

And that shatters me more into pieces that can’t be glued back together.

The door yanks open, and the brothers tell the guard, “Take her to a dungeon. She must learn the hard way henceforth.”

I wanted to fight against his order, stand up, and bite him, but I could not. In the course of the taint, I have lost blood, and I’ve been weakened.

My limbs throb, as does my face, and my jaw feels like it has dislocated from its attachment. My skin burns from its ripping, and my blood has dried on my own skin.

I feel disgusted at myself.

In humiliation, I am thrown onto the cold floor of a cage. The place smells of piss and wreckage. The ground irks my wounds, causing me to stand on my feet, and the quiet leaves me to my murdering thoughts alone.