Part 2: Lauren

(No hate towards Normani by the way I love her this is just a story.)

Ps: This one was for @PrettyGreenEyes27 I hope ya like it😊

Sorry For Any Mistakes
Not Proof Read

I woke up and saw that Lauren was asleep. I slowly got up without waking her. I made my way to the little bathroom that was on the bus. I looked down to see my wrist bandaged. I sighed. I stepped in the shower. Today I was going to talk to Simon hopefully before Normani does. Since we are in London and I heard that he was here. It was 6 in the morning and I've called telling him I needed to talk to him. We are going to meet up at he's place.

After I was done in the bathroom I changed into some skinny jeans, a sweater, beanie since it was a bit chilly outside and my shoes

After I was done in the bathroom I changed into some skinny jeans, a sweater, beanie since it was a bit chilly outside and my shoes. I looked at Lauren who was still asleep I grapes my phone and made my way off the bus.

***

I looked at Simons house and sighed this is for the best. I have to tell him. Well I'm not going to tell that I'm dating Lauren. I'm only going to tell him that I'm gay. I knocked on his door and not even 10 seconds later he already opened the door smiling holding his 2 year old Eric.

"Y/NN come in." Simon stepped aside to let me in. I walked in feeling extremely nervous. I was at the point where I felt like was going to throw up. Eric smiled at me. I smiled back pinching his cheeks. Simon set him down to play his toys. "Okay what was so important that you need to talk to me?" He asked as he sat down telling me sat down as well.

Okay it's now or never.

"Uhh I-I d-don't- Y/N relax what ever it is I won't hate you." God I hope not. I took a deep breath.

"Imgayandiunderstandifyoudontwantmetobeontouranymore." I said really fast and in one breath too. I looked at Simon who looked confused. "Who are you Slim Shady? Slow down." He joked.

"I'm gay and I understand if you don't want me to be on tour anymore." I said with my head down. It was silent for a couple seconds until his loud voice startled me.

"WHAT!!?!? DO YOU REALLY THINK that just because your gay I'll kick you off the tour? Y/N I've known you for like almost your whole life your like a daughter I never had and I love you gay or not." I was shocked it's true ever since my parents disowned me Simon has been there for me. But before I could say anything he continued. "And let me guess Lauren and you are dating?" He said looking at me with a smirk. I had tears coming out of my eyes and I still couldn't help but blush. "Y-You're not mad?"

He chuckled bringing me into a hug. "Of course not why would I be. But what took you so long. Did you not trust me?" He asked a little sad. I looked at him. "I'm sorry I just thought that you'll end up acting the same way parents did." He hugged me tighter. "Do you plan on telling the fans?" I smiled. "I got a song." He got up. "Well let's go here it." I got up picking up Eric.