End: Part 2

I walked.....well more like ran. But I quickly stopped when I heard gun shots. I looked to where I saw a guy on a horse he fell off and quickly crawled under the tank. I was going to turn around and keep on running tell I stopped.

I can't do that. I sighed and turned back around to see that the guy was getting out of the tank. He came out and jumped off the tank shooting any walker that was in front of him. But I quickly took out my hand gun and shot the walker that was behind him ready to bite him. He quickly turned around and saw me.

"Come on." He called out to me to follow him. I ran to him and we both ran shooting walkers we ran into in alley. Quickly pointing our guns at a Korean boy.

"Don't shoot. Come on." We ran after him as we all claimed up a ladder the man in a sheriff's uniform telling me to go I quickly climed the sheriff following as well.

"Okay first your stupid." He said pointing at the sheriff and then he looked at me. "And you weren't with him so your stupid for being out here alone."

He then looked at the sheriff. "What's your name?" The sheriff then looked at me and then the Korean "Rick. Rick Grimes."

"I'm Glenn." "Y/N" I shock their hands. Glenn than looked up and then at us.

" Come on. Bright side it'll be the fall that kills us." We then climbed the ladder.

******

"Thank you Y/N." I looked at Rick as he slightly smiled at me. I nodded. "What were you doing on the streets alone. You look like what 17?" He asked as he looked down at his hand that was slightly shaking since he just punched a guy and hand cuffed him to the roof.

I sighed and looked down at my hands I wrapped my bite wound with a bandage so no one could see it. "I was on a run with my girlfriend, my best friend and a guy. We separated I was with Brad, the guy we were trapped in a room and he took my bag that had all guns and ammo we found and he left me throwing a grenade into the room. As he left through the fire exit." I said as I looked at Rick who had a shooked look on his face.

"Who'd you make it?" I looked up at him. "That's the thing.....I don't know."

****

I sighed looking out to the sunset. As Rick drive us out of the city in a, I think it was a moving truck. I heard T-Dog sigh. "I dropped the damn key." Merle was the one who was handcuffed and left on the roof.

We soon arrived at what was there camp. I stayed in the truck with Rick.

"We'll find your group Y/N. I don't know how but we will. That's a promise. I owe you." He said as he squeezed my shoulder. I nodded. "Thank you Rick." He nodded as we got out of the truck.

"Yea we barely made it out if it weren't for a girl and cop we wouldn't have made it out. He's a cop just like you." We heard Morales say.

Rick looked at up and he looked at who ever he was looking confused and shocked. I then heard a little voice scream out. "Dad!" Rick then quickly walked towards the little boy.

I smiled slightly.

***

It's been almost a month since that. Its been a month since I've been with Rick and his group. It's been a month since I've seen Lauren. A month since every thing went down. The camp we were at got attacked by walkers. We were now at a some sort of lab.

" Rick can I ask you something?" I looked at Rick and then looked down. We were alone in some type of conference room. He looked at me and nodded. "Of course you can."

"Do you think there's a cure for all of this?" He looked at me raising his eye brows. "Dr.Jenner said there wasn't. I'd honestly like to think there is but I don't think there is."