Crusie Disaster L.J

There's something that I always hated well I didn't hate it but I was straight scared to go on them. And that was a ship. I'm photographer and my boss made me go on a cruise on a ship. The reason I always hated going on these things not to mention that it was my first time going on one. But the ships always reminded me of Titanic and Poseidon I just don't like it. Yea, yea I know I'm so paranoid. But I can't help it.

I sighed as I walked out to the docks. I looked out to see that the sun was setting. I took out my camera and took a picture. I smiled looking at the picture and returned my gaze at the sunset. One of the good things about being on a cruise like the only thing good about a cruise is the view of the sunset, the ocean and the free food of course.

"The party is inside you know." I jumped slightly at the raspy voice. I turned around to be met with some gorgeous emerald eyes. She walked towards me leaning on the rail. "Um I uh it's not really my type of crowd." I said softly returning my gaze to the sunset. I could feel my cheeks heat up when I felt her eye on me. "It's really beautiful." I looked at her my cheeks getting hotter. "Yes it is." I said look directly at her eyes. Now it was her turn to blush.

Ha! Yes! Score one for me!

I smiled and looked down at my camera. "Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." I looked at her to see she had her hand I smiled and shook her hand. "Y/N nice to meet you Lauren."

We stayed on the deck joking around laughing and getting to know each other. I found out she was here with her friends who were inside. It was a bit cold and I was starting to shiver but I didn't want us to go back inside so I just crossed my arms. I then felt a something warm on my shoulders. I looked up to see that Lauren took off her leather jacket and put it on my shoulders. I blushed slightly and smiled. "Thank you." She smiled and nodded. "So that camera. You plan to take any pictures of yourself?" She took my camera before I could answer. "Smile." "Wait Lauren no-" Before I could reach out and get she snapped some pictures of me. "Beautiful. Now smile." I covered my blushing face with my hands. "No." She pulled away my hands and held my face. I felt my heart speed up when our eyes met. She softly creased my cheeks. My hands were on her hips. She leaned down and I leaned up. Oh god I know I just met her but the time we spend talking we just clicked.

But before our lips could meet someone yelled out Lauren's name causing us jump and pull apart. I looked down feeling my face go hot. "Ooooooh our little lo got a g....girlfriend. Shiiiiiiit it's about tiime." A tall beautiful brown skin girl said as she stumbled over to us with two other girls following her but some what stumbling as well. "Uh I'm gonna take them back in their room. I'll see you in the morning?" I smiled and nodded. "Yea good night." She smiled and before she could walk away I pulled her hand and pecked her cheek. Her cheeks went red and I took my chance and walked away.

That day I went to bed one happy girl thanking my boss for making me go on this cruise.

*

I was harshly woken up when my body rolled off the bed on to the cold hard grow.  I groaned and got up. Ow. That hurt. I got up and looked out the small window to see that it was storming out side. Wow just yesterday it was shiny and beautiful. I quickly showered and changed into some shorts, t-shirt and my shoes. Once I was done with everything the ship rocked hard to one causing me to stumble and harshly bump into the wall.

What the hell is going on out there?

I stumbled out of the room only to met with chaos people were running out of their rooms. They all looked scared panicked. What the hell is going on? Put then I saw the water that was pouring in. I felt my heart drop. Oh shit. I quickly ran towards the stairwell that lead up. The problem was that I was on one of the bottom floors. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried using my shoulder to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I kept on trying until it clicked my shoulder was throbbing but I managed. But by the time it was opened the water was up to my knees. I quickly ran up the stairs. There was so much chaos.

As I looked out to the sea there was waves. Big ones. It storming and the boat was rocking side to side. I tried to walk up the stairs but people would push. "Y/N!" I heard someone shout. I pushed my wet hair out of my face to see Lauren and her friends. They all looked panicked but when Lauren made eye contact with me it looked she was relieved. She ran to me and brought me into a hug. "I'm glad your okay." She cupped my cheeks and smiled slightly. She took my hand and lead us upstairs. But the ship started rocking harder that's when we saw a big wave.

Before I or anyone could react the wave crashed on to the ship. I felt Lauren's hand tighten but then it was ripped away and I blacked out.

**

Happy thanksgiving y'all.

I made the imagine Believe Normani/You into a book. I'll be very thankful if y'all went and checked it out and left a comment on what y'all think.

💜✌🏽

-Moni