Fall Too Hard:N.K

"I'm sorry Y/N but I don't like you like that."

"B-But you said-"

"I was just confused. I was experimenting. Look I'm dating Frank now. I'm sorry but I have to go."

I sighed as shook my head trying to forget about that day. I can't believe I still like her after what she did. She basically played with my feelings just for fun. People told me she was straight but I was the dumb idiot who didn't listen to them. I got attached. When I love I love hard. When I love someone I put so much into it. I make sure this person knows how much they mean to me. How much I love having them around. How much I love their company. When I love I don't look at the negative I only focus on how happy I am then and there. She knew that. But she didn't care. I was only an experiment to her.

"Yo Y/N! Come on let's go!" I sighed as I picked up my shirt putting it on and jogging towards the girls. I need to forget about her. It's been five months already. Move on already. This was one of the reasons why I always hated falling in love. Or liking someone. That person always turned out not to like me like liked them. Then when they'd leave me it'd take me forever to get over them. I'd get too attached. And I hate it.

"Okay girls tomorrow is the big game as every one knows that there's a chance it's Y/N's last game with us unless she chooses to stay." Jill said hopefully. I looked at everyone to see that their eyes were filled with sadness and hope.

"Is that even a question why would I want to go play with the girls from England when I have the best teammates I could possibly ask for. Now coach why would I want to leave a team that's like my family?" I asked with smile Jill smiled and the girls squealed tackling me into a hug. I chuckled. "Thank god. I didn't want to lose one omg best buddies and have to face each other." Alex said as she hugged me.

*

I sat in my house watching tv I had absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the day. After practice most of the girls went to rest for tomorrow's game. So I did the same. I looked down at my phone to see that it was ringing. "Hello?" I picked it up without looking who it was. "Hey Y/NN." I pulled the phone away to look who it was and smiled slightly. "Hey Ally how are you?" Ally and I are close. We're really close she's like my older sister. She's actually the one who introduced Normani to me. "I'm great. I heard you have a big game tomorrow. I can't wait to see you play." I smiled. "You're coming?" I heard her laugh. "Well duh my little sister is playing and Lo, DJ and Mani are coming as well." I sighed. I really didn't want to see her. It's been so long and I barely moving on. How pathetic.

"Oh great can't wait to see you girls. Do you girls need better seat or something. I'm sure I can work my magic and- No don't worry about hat we already got great seat it's like right above from the team seats. It's like right above. So we're great. Plus I'll have a better view of you kicking some butt. So we're fine." I smiled. "Well I let you rest so you can kick butt tomorrow. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!" She squealed. I chuckled. "I can't wait to see you too. I'll see you tomorrow."

**

I was putting on my cleats along with shin guards in the locker room as Alex and Mal were seated next to me. Ash came and pat my back. I looked once I was done. "I'm glad you're staying. And not going to England." I smiled as I stood up. She quickly pulled me into a hug. "I would be able to handle you scoring on me." I chuckled and hugged her back. "Stop being dramatic. But I'm glad I'm staying as well. I love his team." The girls awed and I shook my head turning around so I could but on my number seven shirt.

"Okay ladies let's go."

*

I looked at the stands and smiled big once I saw Ally and the girls. Ally, Dinah and Lauren were wearing my jersey number. They squealed and waved me chanting my name. I smiled and waved back. I looked Normani and she looked at me. She was also wearing my jersey. She smiled slightly at me. I smiled back and looked away. Well that's surprising.