Saved Me: A.B

Smack

Punch

Kick

Smack

Punch

Kick

Smack

Punch

Kick

I laid there not wanting to move. My body hurt. I coughed out blood as I laid on the cold floor. I don't even know what I did this time.

"Next time don't hang out with that bitch Shannon got it." He spat looking down at me. He then left out of my apartment.

Yesterday I was with Shannon one of my YouTuber friends. I'm also a YouTuber all day yesterday we vlogged and did a challenge on her channel and mine. I didn't think Mark would get angry.

I slowly got up and looked around the living room where there was a mess. A big mess. I heard my phone ring. I limped my way to the kitchen where my phone was.

I picked up my phone and saw that my best friend was calling.

AllyBoo💕💖

I cleared my throat and answered. "Hey Ally." My voice sounded  a whole lot hoarse.

"Hey Y/NN are you okay?" She asked concerned. "Y-Yea I'm o-okay I just woke up."

Thank god she called and not face called me. She usually does.

Let me tell you about Ally. I've known Ally since I was in diapers. She's five years older than me. Even though she was older than me she always been my best friend. She was also my baby sitter some times.

When I was ten and she was fifteen I started to have feelings for my best friend. I know I shouldn't have because she likes boys and she's religious. She accepted me being bisexual when I told her when I was fifteen. She said that she'd love me even if I was a unicorn.

I tried to ignore these feelings because she's my best friend. Believe me I've tried. But I can't.

"Y/N?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and hummed in response.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Y-Yea I'm fine I actually have to go. Bye Ally." Before she could even respond I hung up. I set my phone down. I looked around the living room cleaning up the mess.

After a lot of struggle I went to my room and decided to take a shower so I could wash off all this dried blood.

******

Ally's POV

I looked at my phone confused. She never hangs up that quickly. Why is she acting so weird and different.

I've know Y/N since she was born. And when we were younger I kinda of started to develop some feelings for her. As the years passed on my feelings grew for my younger best friend.

But I couldn't do anything about it cause she's been dating this guy Mark. They have been dating for a year now I think.

"Hey Smallz you okay?" I looked up at Dinah and nodded. She seemed unconvinced.

"Can we stop by Y/N's apartment?" I asked Big Rob. He nodded and drove to Y/N's apartment.

"What's wrong with Y/NN?" Lauren asked from the back seat. "That's the thing I don't know. She hung up quite quickly when I was taking to her and she sounded very......... different."

*****

Once we were in the apartment building the five of us went to her apartment which was on the fifth floor. While we walking to her apartment we heard arguing. Loud arguing.

"Oh wow they are loud." Dinah said as she held Normani's hand.

We kept walking but the arguing got louder when we were closer to Y/N's apartment.

"It's coming from in there." Camila said as she softly pulled on Lauren's leather jacket sleeve as she looked at Y/N's apartment door.

We stayed quite until we heard a loud slap followed by a whimper.

Lauren and Dinah quickly moved us out of the way and ran at the door bursting it open. We all ran in to see Mark towering over Y/N punching and kicking her. Like there was no tomorrow.

Lauren quickly ran towards him tackling him to the floor and punching him.

I quickly ran to Y/N who looked unconscious. She had blood coming out of her mouth with blood coming out of her noise a cut on her cheek that was also bleeding, she had a cut above her right eyebrow.

I gently picked her up.

"LoLo please calm down." I looked at Camila who pulled Lauren away from Mark. She cupped Lauren's cheek to make her look at her. Camila pecked Lauren's lips and took Lauren's bloody knuckles into hers. Calming Lauren down.

Once we were in the van once again. Rob quickly drove to the nearest hospital. I held on to Y/N who looked to be peacefully asleep. My tears falling on to her bloody shirt.

"She'll be okay Ally." Normani said rubbing my back. I slowly nodded.

***

I tired to open my eyes but only one opened the other wouldn't open. I tired to set up but I quickly stopped when a I felt a sharp pain shoot up my whole body.

I whimpered in pain. I felt a tear escape my eye.

"Y-Y/N." I looked to my side and saw Ally and the girls. I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital.

"Wh-What a-are y-you g-girls doing here?" I slowly tried to set up. Ally quickly got up and helped me.

"That's not what matters. Y/NN..." She took my hand in hers. She looked sad and hurt. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes that had tears in her eyes. One escaped her eye I quickly raised my hand up and wiped the tear away with my thump. She took a deep breath. "Why didn't you tell me that Mark abused you?" She said not breaking eye contact.

I tensed up and looked down. She wasn't supposed to know none of the girls were supposed to know. I didn't want to tell them cause they already had a lot of things to worry about. I didn't want them to worry about me.

"I-I d-didnt w-want y-you o-or t-the girls to w-worry a-about me and m-my problems." I whispered looking down. I felt Ally's hands gently cup cheeks. She lefted my head and made me look into her eyes.

"Y/N I love you and your problems have been mine since the day you were born. Mark is in jail right now he won't hurt you anymore. I'll make sure of that. The girls and I love you okay I..........I just.....I just.....I-" I looked at her confused. She wanted to say something but at the time she didn't.

"Ally what is it?" She removed her hands from my cheeks and looked down. She was sitting at the edge of the bed. I raised my arm hissing a little. I cupped her cheek and made her look at me just like she did to me. 

"I-I'm in l-love w-with you." She said looking down.

I smiled slightly and leaned in. I looked at her lips and then up at her eyes. Seeing that she was looking down at my lips. She looked up and leaned in the rest of the way.

Connecting our lips together into a softy gentle kiss. The kiss was filled with so much love. Our lips moved perfectly together. After air became an issue we pulled away.

"I love you too" I smiled. She smiled and pecked my lips. We both jumped when we heard cheers. We both looked at the girls were chanting Ally's and I's ship name.

I blushed and hid my face in Ally's neck. I felt her kiss the top of my head.

I don't know what I'd do if Ally and the girls weren't in my life. Cause they just saved my life.

***