Found Love 02: D.J

Y/TN groaned in pain when she felt herself waking up. Her head was killing her and she felt so sore, so tired. She opened her eyes only to shut them back cause of the lights in the room. She tried to sit up but her body hurt. That wasn't going to stop her. Not until she knew Y/N was alright. She slowly sat and opened her eyes to see that her mom and older brother were in the room. She was able to see the tears streaming down their faces.

"M-Mom?" She called put causing the mother snap her head up. "Oh Y/TN." The mother got up and went to her eldest twin and now only daughter. Tears steamed down the older woman as she couldn't stop crying. "M-Mom where's Y/N? Is she okay?" This only caused the older woman to cry even more. Making Y/TN start to worry even more. "Mom? Freddie? Where's Y/N?" She asked feeling her eyes start to tear up.

They just looked down and shook their heads. Y/TN felt her heart break into a million peaces. "No. No she can't be." She started to unplug herself from all the machines. The older woman and eldest son tried to stop her as they both cried. "No! I need to see her. Please. She can't be." The only daughter cried out. Her heart hurt more than anything as she got up. Nurses rushed in trying to stop her but Y/TN just pushed them away. She needed to see her sister. She needed to.

"Where-Where is? I need to see her please. Mom I need to." The older woman looked at her daughter and nodded. Y/TN limped into the halls with her older brother helping her. She limped into the waiting room to see her little sister girlfriend crying her eyes out as she was being held by her best friend. Everyone looked up when they heard someone walk in.

Dinah making eye contact with same pair of eyes she fell in love. But they were the eyes that she felt that love for even though they were the same. The pair of eyes she was looking at right now these eyes didn't make her feel the feelings she always felt when she was looking at Y/N's.

Dinah stood up on shaking legs and Y/TN limped towards her. "Where is she?" Y/TN whispered. Dinah shook her head her heart feeling it couldn't take anymore. "The...the doctors..they won't let us see her..and they haven't-they haven't came out and said anything..they just said-they said that she-that she-" Dinah couldn't finish the sentence the sob that escaped her throat was strong that prevented her from continue the sentence. Lauren stood behind her catching the taller girl before she fell.

Y/TN looked at her mother with tears streaming down her face. The older woman stood right behind her with the same look of heartbreak. Y/NT rushed to the desk even if it hurt. "Where's Y/N Y/LN?" The nurse working behind the desk. She nodded and quickly typed the name.

"She's still in ER. But she was pronounced dead three hours ago. I'm sorry for your lose." Y/TN felt her knees go week it felt like her heart couldn't take no more pain.

*

"It's miracle that she's breathing. We inform her family that she's stable." One of the nurses said as she took off her blue bloody gloves. The doctor nodded and told other doctors to move the younger girl carefully back to her room.

The doctor made her his way down the hall out of the ER. He walked towards the waiting room where the devastated family was waiting. He walked in to see the family still sitting there. He felt extremely sorry for making them go through the pain of thinking they lost a relative.

"Y/N Y/LN?" Everyone snapped their heads up and quickly stood up. They rushed to the doctor. "What happened? She's alive right. Please tell me she's alive. She has to be." Y/TN asked in rush tears still streaming down her face. She had to be alive. They say if you're a twin and you're twin dies you'd be able to feel that they're gone. You'd be able to feel that they are no longer alive. And right now Y/TN didn't feel that.

"There were some complications during the surgery that caused her heart to stop. We believed she was died which is why we told everyone she was gone. But one of the nurses was in the room when Y/N's heart started beating again. It was slow but we were able stable her. She's still very fragile which is why are going to keep a close eye on her. Right now she's in, well I wouldn't say recovery but she's getting there. Y/N is real fighter. She's in room D-022." He smiled and nodded as we walked away.

Everyone cried tears of happiness knowing that Y/N was okay and alive.

*

"I thought I almost lost you." Dinah said holding Y/N's hand as she cried looking at the l be her life that was covered in cuts and bruises. "I can't imagine my life without you." She whispered her voice cracking. "It's been a week since the accident. Everyone wants you to wake up. You need to wake up soon. I feel so-so lost without you." Tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she held on to the hand that wasn't in a cast. "I love you-I love you so much. I need you more than anything." Dinah put her head down on the bed still holding on to the hand.

"I-I love y-you t-too." Dinah snapped her head up as she covered her mouth hearing the raspy voice that she loves and missed so much. She jumped up and leaning down hugging and kissing the younger girl. She cried as she buried herself in the younger girls neck. "I thought-I thought I lost you." Y/N used her good arm to wipe Dinah's tears away.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Y/N whispered.

**

✌🏽💜

-Moni