You get lost: A.B

Ally🙏🏼

I scratched my left eyebrow. No I went this way. I looked to my left.

No No I went this way. I looked to my right. I huffed. Why did I have to go for a walk again? Oh yea cause Troy was there. And I just had to leave my damn phone in the dressing room. I don't even know what time it is.

I chose to walk towards my left. It was getting dark like really dark.

Why did she have to ignore me? Why did she even invite Troy? Does she not love me anymore. She acted like she didn't know me. When Troy asked her if she was single she just smiled. Maybe she doesn't want to date a teen anymore. She's 23 and I'm 18. Maybe the fans are right. She is too good for me.

And as if this can't get any worse it started raining. I looked up to see that I was at the beach. I walked towards the beach and sat down on the sand. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and sighed. I brought my knees up to my chest and put my arms on my knees resting my chin on my arms.

***

Ally's POV

"Hey Ally how about we go catch up?" I looked up as I was done changing since the concert was now over. Troy stood there with a smile. I was going to answer him but then Lauren walked rolling her eyes as she saw Troy.

"Um maybe another time Troy." I declined politely he nodded and pulled me into a hug which surprised me. He kissed my cheek and left the room. I touched my cheek surprised once again.

"Are you fucking serious Allyson." I heard Lauren say angrily. I turned around confused. Why is she so angry. "What?" She scoffed.

"Wow. Allyson when's the last time you've spoken to Y/N?" She asked. I looked down. Not since this morning. "You know what I can't believe I trusted you with my best friends heart." She yelled as she stormed out the dressing room slamming the door causing me to jump.

I quickly went to get my phone. I put my phone up to my ear once I reached Y/N's contact. I looked toward my left and saw her phone. I went to pick it up and saw that it was picture I took on her phone when I woke up and she was still asleep.

The contact name was 'My Lil/Big princess' I smiled at the name but it quickly faded

The contact name was 'My Lil/Big princess' I smiled at the name but it quickly faded. where is she? I quickly got changed and walked out of the room.

I noticed that tit was raining without the girls or Rob noticing I sneaked out and I ran to where I know for a fact where Y/N is at.

Once I reached the beach I saw someone sitting on the sand. I slowly walked towards the person. Knowing it was Y/N.

Once I was behind her I noticed that she was only in some jeans, vans and a white t-shirt. She was soaked. She was slightly shivering but she was still looking out at the ocean.

"Y/N." I spoke up. I saw her tense but ignored me. "Y/N?" I said as I got in fronting her. I crouched down and she then avoided my gaze.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" I said as she I saw her roll her eyes. "Y/N? Please talk to me."

"Why should I you've been ignoring me all day." She spoke up as her voice came out rasper than before. She finally looked at me her normal blue gorgeous eyes were now grey. Her eyes changed color on the mood she was feeling. And grey meant she was sad.

"Y/N-" she stood up interrupting me making me stand up as well. "You know what Ally. They were right but I was just too stupid too fucking stupid not to listen to them. Why would a girl like you like a girl like me. A fucking girl who can have anyone but chose me. They told me that you are only with because you feel bad for me. They told me that you're too good enough for me. And they are right why would a 23 year old go out with stupid fucking 18 year. An 18 year old who got who knows how many problems." She chuckled as tears rolled down her cheeks with the rain.

"I'm leaving. I'm going back to LA. I hope you're happy with Troy." She said as she started to walk away. I told there frozen. Until I realized that she was leaving and not coming back. I quickly ran towards her. Stopping in front of her cupping her cheeks.

"Y/N no. I love you. I've loved since the day Lauren introduced us to you almost four years ago. I don't care what  they say. Because no one can till me who to live besides my heart. And my heart is telling me that I love you. I love you so much. I don't love Troy. I love you. I'm sorry for today. I really am. But I can't live without you. You are my world Y/N. I don't care about the small age gap. Age is just a number Y/NN. I love you. I love you so much. Please don't let them get into your head and make you believe that I don't love you. Because they are wrong they don't know how I feel. No one knows how I feel but me. I know for a fact that I love you and only you." I poured my heart as I held her cheeks. I quickly wiped the tears that escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." She whispered. I smiled and brought our lips together. I made sure to put all the love I have for this girl in this kiss.

"It's okay." I smiled and pecked her lips which made her smile.

****

Hope ya liked it😊