Revenge: D.J

Dinah's POV

All day today I've been making Y/N believe that I'm mad at her. Yesterday I stayed at Lucy's and Lauren's house since Lucy knows about the little prank I'm pulling on Y/N.

I've told her that I need some space to myself. So being the sweet heart that she is she said that if I wanted her to leave the house so I can have some time to myself. So I said yes. Like right now I'm going to text her that 'that I still feel upset.'

So hopefully this goes as planned. I set the camera up for Y/N's and I YouTube channel.

I sat down on the couch next to the camera. When I heard the front door open.

"Babe?" I heard her call out as I heard her foot steps get closer.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I think you should sit down." I said sounding sad. She looked at me worriedly and sat down in front of the camera but the camera was at a safe distance to where she couldn't see it.

"Dinah talk to me. You're making me worried. What's wrong?" She asked as she looked at me with her eyes filled with concern.

"I...I think we sh-should have some time apart." I said looking down as  my eyes filled with tears.

"Wh-What?" Her voice cracking. Oh this is harder than I thought I'm already starting to regret this prank.

"It's not you. It's me. I'm just not happy with myself. I've been holding so much in that I'm not happy anymore. I still love you but I just need some time." I said looking up only to see Y/N with her elbows on her knees with her head in her hands.

"Wh-Why didn't y-you tell me?" She said looking up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks as her eyes were starting to slightly get red. She looked forward crying.

Okay now I honestly feel horrible.

"I could have-" She stopped looking forward. "I-Is this a prank?" I nodded. She looked down and started crying into her hands.

" Oh baby I'm sorry. I love you. I want to marry you. I'm so sorry." I said getting up and pulling into a hug. Kissing the top of her head.

*****

It's been three weeks since Dinah pulled that cruel ass prank on me. But now it's time to get my revenge.

I have Lauren helping me. Since she is my best friend.

Well right now we have our make up friend putting on some make up. Like fake blood, cuts with like a bloody nose and a black eye.

So basically Lauren and I are going get into a fight. We have set up cameras in the back yard where the "fight" well take place. We also set up some small cameras in the house. There's a glass door leading into the back yard but we made sure that it only opens from the outside.

To make this prank even more believable all week Lauren and I have been giving each other the cold shoulder and making things uncomfortable and weird when the other girls are around and Lauren and I got into this huge argument yesterday at Lucy's place. Dinah ended up taking me home. While Lucy stayed with Lauren trying to cool her off.

Lucy and Dinah are out shopping while I stayed by myself at the house well that's what Dinah believes.

" Okay make up is done just text Dinah." Lauren said excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

Lauren is here.

I looked down when I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly got up going to the back yard. "She's on her way along with Lucy." Lauren quickly nodded and made sure that the door only opened from the outside.

Soon we heard the car pull up so Lauren and I quickly started fighting. We made it seems real since I was an actress part time. And Lauren was a quick learner.

We threw punches here and there. And then that's when we heard screaming and banging on the glass door.

*****

Dinah's POV

Lucy and I were shopping when I felt my phone vibrate.

Lauren is here.

I quickly ran to Lucy who was searching for some shirts.

"Luc! Lauren is at the house with Y/N we gotta go before something happens." She looked at me wide eyed and dropped the shirts quickly running out the store to the car me following behind.

I don't know what happened between Y/N and Lauren it all happened last week when they got into a an argument and they just stopped talking. Yesterday they got into a heated argument. About how Lauren was talking to Brad again which I completely understand Y/N being angry about.

Lucy was drinving quite quickly. In just of matter of minutes we arrived at the house. We both got out of the car running into the house to hear yelling coming from the back yard.

I looked at Lucy she looked just as worried as I did. We both ran toward the glass door that lead to the back yard. Only to see Y/N and Lauren fighting. Like full on punching and kicking.

I quickly tried to open the glass door. But it wouldn't open. I banged on the glass door trying to get their attention.

"Lauren stop!" I yelled as I saw Lauren get on top of Y/N throwing punches. Y/N's face was bloody. She had a bloody lip and bloody nose. Same with Lauren but Lauren wasn't bleeding as much as Y/N.

"Babe stop you're hurting her!!" Lucy yelled. I tried even harder to open the door as I felt tears build up. I looked at the two girls. Only to see Y/N on top of Lauren now throwing punches. They were yelling at each other.

" I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP!" I Y/N yelled.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!!" Yelled back Lauren at she punched Y/N knocking her on her back Lauren got up spitting out blood going on top of Y/N and punching her again.

I pulled harder on the door. Finally getting it open. I ran towards them. Puchibg Lauren off Y/N. I looked down at Y/N who looked unconscious.

"What the hell is wrong with Lauren she's your best friend!" I yelled as I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Lucy holding Lauren back.

"Not anymore!" Lauren yelled back. I looked down at Y/N. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Pay back is a bitch ain't it?" I looked at her confused. She got up and walked towards the the table where she picked some thing up. She turned back around holding a camera.

"Th-This is prank?" I asked Y/N chuckled and nodded. I looked at Lucy who also looked confused no longer holding Lauren back.

Lauren walked toward Y/N wrapping her arm around Y/N's shoulder. "We make a good team." Lauren said chuckling whipping the fake blood off her face.

I got up and looked at them as Y/N also whipped off her fake blood.

"You actually made me believe that you were getting hurt." I said as tears wouldn't stop coming out. Y/N handed the camera back to Lauren. She walked towards me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry I just had to get my revenge. And now I know that you really do care about me." She said looking up at me. I smiled.

"Of course I do. I always have. Just next time remind me not to pull pranks on you." I said seriously. She chuckled and nodded bringing me down for a kiss.

******

😊✌