End: Part 3

Lauren's POV

It's almost been half a year that Y/N's been gone. I miss her every second of the day. I miss her so much. I miss everything about her. Her voice. Her smile. Her eyes. Her laugh. I miss her. For some reason, I can't accept that's she's gone. Like I feel like she's still alive.

We haven't been staying at place longer than a week. It's just Dinah, Ally, Normani, Austin, Brad and I.

We were now walking on the road. We all had separate bags that had some water and a little food. We all had guns but little ammo with some knifes.

"We need to find somewhere to stay the night soon. It'll get dark." Austin said as we kept on walking.

"There's a house. Look." Normani pointed out. We all nodded and carefully walked towards the house. Dinah and I held out guns out as Austin opened the door. He banged on the side of the door to see if any of the dead were in the house but it was quiet. We all walked in.

"Why don't you all stop right there." We heard a voice come from some where in the house we all put our guns up Normani taking out her sword.

"Now. Now. No need for that we aren't gonna hurt you girls and boys." We then saw a guy come out from the hall. He had a vest on like a biker vest. Longish curly hair.

"Stay back." Brad said as he kept his gun up and pointed it at the guy. The guy had his hands up. " Brad put it down." I said as I lowered my gun. Brad looked at me and then put it down.

"Do y'all got a camp?" He asked as he looked at us. Before I could answer Brad spoke up. "Does it look like we have a camp."

"Brad shut up." Dinah said as she rolled her eyes. She then looked at me telling me to do all the talking. I looked back at the guy.

" No we don't we have been on foot. We haven't been staying at a place longer than a week." I said as I looked at the guy. He looked like a nice guy.

"Yea y'all look like shit no offense." He sighed and looked at us.

"How many walkers have y'all killed?"

***

We were in a car with Daryl and Michonne. Michonne came out from behind Daryl when we were at the house. They were taking us back to their camp. So we had to turn in our guns. Just for now hopefully.

My heart is telling me that I could trust them.

Normani and Michonne were getting along great actually and so was Austin and Daryl. They really did seem like nice people.

"You guys made camp in a prison?" I asked as I saw the prison in view. Daryl looked back and nodded proudly. "Yup we cleared out most of the prison. There's still parts of the prison we need to clear out. You'll all like it there if y'all decided to stay." He smiled slightly.

We all nodded. A red gate that was surrounded by wooden spikes opened. Daryl drove in through a yard. He then stopped and told us to follow him.

"Okay I'll be right back. Hershel!" He yelled out. Then an old man came walking with crunches. "Hershel this is Lauren, Ally, Dinah, Normani, Austin and Brad. Newbies this is Hershel he's the doctor here. I'll be right back." We nodded looked at Hershel.

"Welcome. It's nice to see new faces. I'll show around." He signaled us to follow him.

**

"So you six are newbies Daryl and Michonne found." We turned around to see a man with a longish beard and short curly hair. "My name's Rick."

"I'm Lauren this is Ally, Dinah, Normani, Austin and Brad. We really like your camp." I said as I looked at Rick. He nodded. "Thank you. Now all six of you well have to pull your weight around here." He said as he looked at us. We nodded.