High School Reunion: N.K

"Mani I don't want to go. Please don't make me go. I'll uh I'll give you a uh a kiss." I said as I looked up at Mani how chuckled and shook her head leaning down to kiss me.

"Yes! I don't get to go." I raised my hands in victory. "Uh yes you do. I want to see the people you grew up with." I groaned and pouted.

"No. Now that I'm famous and actually someone they are all going to be fake around me plus the friends I did talk once I don't talk to any more well some of them only like four. The others left me. But once I got the role of super girl they all think there my friends again. Do you know how many people I never spoke to think they now me and DM saying. 'Ay you remember me we went to high school together. You should follow me.' Most of those people who send me that were assholes to me back in middle and high school." I complained. She smiled alight pecking my lips.

"You do make a cute super girl. But that's besides the point. Don't you want to go back to that school and show off to everyone who doubted you." I sighed and mumbled a small 'yea'.

"Then come on get dressed." I sighed but eventually nodded. I'm going to hate this. I already know.

**

"How do I look?" I asked as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Beautiful like always

"Beautiful like always. There's one problem though." She said as I wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"What is it?" She smirked slightly.

"You can't take this off when we get back." She said as she looked me through the mirror.

"Why not?" I asked still slightly confused.

"Cause I'll be taking it off." She whispered seductively in my ear. Causing me to shiver. "Now come on we don't want to be late."

Freaking tease.

**

Like I said before I don't like his and we haven't even walked in yet. I was serious 10 years ago when I said I never wanted to come back.

"Come on well only be here an hour tops if you really want to leave." Mani said as she kissed my cheek taking my hand as we walked into the gym were they were doing the reunion.

As soon as we walked in everyone turned to see who walked in. Wow I didn't think hella people were going to show.

"Well if it isn't our star of the class. It's Y/N Y/LN." The girl who used to be class president. We never talked we had conversations here and there but other than that we were never close.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Y/N. Remember me."

"Yo sup Y/LN. Remember me."

"Ay Y/N remember me. We had science together freshman year."

"Ay Y/N remember me I helped you with a math problem once in math."

"Now I see why didn't want to come." I heard Mani mumble. Yea now she says that.

I smile politely at everyone even though I don't remember anyone at all. And I'm being serious.

"Let the girl breath. Why didn't y'all try to talk to her back when we were high school. Leave her alone." I looked to my side to see Alex. I let out a breath of relief.

"Alex." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. We used to be on the same soccer team for two years. "Hey girl. I missed ya." I smiled and hugged her.

Once we pulled away I looked at Mani who was smiling. "Mani you remember Alex." She nodded. "Nice to see you again Alex. Alex smiled and nodded.

"Where the others?" She smiled and pointed behind me. I turned and was tackled by three girls. I smiled and hugged them back just as tight.

"Sara, Sue, Christian." I smiled saying their names. They hugged me tighter.

"We missed you girl." They all said at the same time causing me to chuckle. "I missed you girls too. Your girls remember my wife Mani right?" They smiled and nodded. "How can we forever we were he bridesmaids remember." Sue said with a chuckle. I blushed and Mani kissed my cheek.

**

"See I told you it wouldn't be that bad." Mani said as she kissed my shoulder making her way up to my lips. I smiled and cupped her cheeks giving her passionate kiss.

She was already out of her dress. We got home like thirty minutes ago.

"Come here I still got to get my girl out of this dress." She said softly biting the soft spot on my neck making me moan.

She softly took my dress off letting it fall to the floor leaving me in my red panties and bra. She laid me down on the bed kissing up my body. "I love you Y/N."

"I..love you too." I painted softly. "Mani please." Begged as her hand slowly made its way down to my panties.

"Your wish is my command."

🚨Warning SMUT!!!🚨

Sike😂 I can't write smut sorry guys

***

😊✌🏽

-M